NJDevs.com Keepers

Elias Sports Bureau

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ESB!!  Do I need to do anything to make it 'official'?  Any 3-hour paperwork?  Need my mother's-friends-cousin's-hairdresser's maiden name?  :P

No. Just send me $10.

[shshh Paige, I'll split it with you.]

Hey ESB, can you make my keeper of the nj devils ice girls official? I didn't see it on the first post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe that Rule 33 - Paragraph 25 - clearly states that

" owner of said "Ice Girls" must proudly show them in picture form at the bottom of his/her signature..." :P

Hey ESB, can you make my keeper of the nj devils ice girls official? I didn't see it on the first post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe that Rule 33 - Paragraph 25 - clearly states that

" owner of said "Ice Girls" must proudly show them in picture form at the bottom of his/her signature..." :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL I'm working on it. If anyone has any pics I'll make a sig!

Thanks ESB!!  Do I need to do anything to make it 'official'?  Any 3-hour paperwork?  Need my mother's-friends-cousin's-hairdresser's maiden name?  :P

I'm more than willing to share him if anyone would like  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can just put him on into your sig.

And send Don some Monopoly money... You use that in Canada, right, Don?

ok, i was trying to avoid this thread b/c it felt kinda cheesey to me, but i DO want to be keeper of things, actually a couple of things and now that i'm drunk i'm just gonna submit to the dorkfactor and embrace it.

I want to be keeper of the smoking seciont outside of gate D (those people during intermission are INSANE) and Zach Parise's first NHL goal since i was like 20 feet away when he got it and it was when i first realized that he could replace Stevens as my DevilsCrush

and lastly, i nomiate me for being the most color coordinated fan seeing as my hair:

ev0lemi.jpg is Black and Red, my boots are black and red and all my clothes are black and red.

(those aren't my game boots b/c swear doesn't make 'em anymore. those are the closest i've seen to them.

booze is great!

Edited by ev0lemi

Welcome to the Club de Cheese aka Cheese Whiz!

I gave you three things, pending argument from our Zachy keeper, you can have his first goal as it's the person keeper's whim to determine if that's OK. (For instance, no one's getting to keep Elias hair on my watch.)

I added Devils colors to your list because of all your matching glory.

As lg would say, Enjoi!

Oh and Don, loonie DEF fits you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Here's who we have as keepers so far... Just pipe up if you'd like to light-heartedly "keep" a person, place or thing related to the Devils...

Brendan Morrison-Sarah

...aaaaaand... the Devils Cups: everyone!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Holy crap, you put me on the list already! :evil:

I don't think I can be a keeper of the Devils' Stanley Cups, though.

No Cups for Sarah. :evilcry:

Holy crap, you put me on the list already!  :evil:

I don't think I can be a keeper of  the Devils' Stanley Cups, though.

No Cups for Sarah.  :evilcry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also, if possible, I would like to stake my claim on two more ex-Devils... Stevie Sullivan and Doug Gilmour.

:doh1:

You asked for a new mansion, so there was an implication that you already had an old one. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I asked for a NEW mercedes too and no one questioned that

what fool would make wished without specifying.. wouldnt it suck if ya got a used one when ya could have gotten a new one

Edited by langsgirl