Montreal/TB Game Thread....

Don

Wow. Been a while since I've seen a knock-out punch like that in the NHL. Did he EVER get bopped.

Funny. I love watching boxing, but am against fighting in hockey.

------

4-0 Final. Do they go with Garon next game? Jose looked very shakey and Garon looked strong out there.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get back to this game and great goaltending.

The "WALL" four shutouts in 6 starts. That's great goaltending in pressure situations the playoffs.

TB looks AWESOME.

Some look awesome. Where was Brad Richards tonight? And Modin? I need more points!!! :lol: (Yeah, I stocked up on TB players)

All Montreal's shots were from the outside. I'm not sure they had 6 good scoring chances in the whole game. Purty easy shutout.

agreed. he's embarrassing. and i bet he meant ottawa too and dallas.

but what about the damn flyers. they are the worst abusers. they made last nite's game awful to watch clogging up the zone. melrose should open his eyes.

Yeppers.

Canada's womens rink is from Halifax. They are replaying today's semifinal and I'm watching even though I know Canada won.

Canada's mens rink is from Halifax. They are playing in their semifinals tomorrow and I'll watch even though I know Canada will win. :lol:

Are the Swedish teams still in it (and which Swedsih teams is it?)

4-0 Final. Do they go with Garon next game? Jose looked very shakey and Garon looked strong out there.

No...but Theodore is on a shorter leash for the next game. And if he gets pulled again, Garon will start.

Guess my one of my two upset picks doesn't look too good :lol: At least one of them does after Calgary's win though. Game 2 is pretty much a must for the Habs, I can't see them coming from two games down two series in a row (though the Wild did last year, how often does THAT happen?).

Put me in the minority category. I didn't think Theodore was that bad. His team around him stunk. Maybe he would like the Lecavalier goal back. But that was a wicked shot. His team played poorly and turned it over a lot. They left the Lightning to do what they wanted and usually if you do that, their skill will take over.

Hey bear, Marty not being the only one there makes it OK?

My comment was about his play in goal during the Flyers series and his comments about his play.

When sex is involved Marty is there.

Sorry to go off topic again and coming back late but just two last things...Somebody want to tell me what's wrong with a single man going to a strip club and what's it got to do with his performance in the first round?

Anybody....Bueller...Bueller...

Well as the announcers on HNIC pointed out the Bruins looked like champions in the first game against Montreal. Lecalvier looked awesome tonight. Scoring his first and 2nd goal ever in the playoffs. Will he keep it up or will he revert back to his previous history? If he keeps it up, looks like he will finally have lived up to hype when he was drafted. Only time will tell though.

Forgot to answer....

Canada women's won GOLD!!! Sweden finished out of the medals....

However, in the mens, Canada got beat by Germany earlier today (I watched.. it was brutal... Dacey was the CLEAR favorite and one bad end killed him. Germany won 9-6, but they had 4 in one end that killed any realistic chance Canada had.)

The Germany win sets up a gold medal game between them and the Peja Lindholm rink of Sweden. Sweden is favoured to win too... I don't know how the German team possibly beat Dacey. They're not that good. And their tournament record showed that.

Forgot to answer....

Canada women's won GOLD!!! Sweden finished out of the medals....

However, in the mens, Canada got beat by Germany earlier today (I watched.. it was brutal... Dacey was the CLEAR favorite and one bad end killed him. Germany won 9-6, but they had 4 in one end that killed any realistic chance Canada had.)

The Germany win sets up a gold medal game between them and the Peja Lindholm rink of Sweden. Sweden is favoured to win too... I don't know how the German team possibly beat Dacey. They're not that good. And their tournament record showed that.

Oh, thanks for the update. I have played against peja and his team from Ostersund a couple of times and their team is probarly better now than they were then.

Too bad about the final, Sweden-Canada would have been sweet.

I just heard from a friend of mine that it is played in Gavle, Sweden this year. Too bad that I am here because Gavle is only 2hrs from where I grew up.