Official Game Day Thread Habs at Lightning Game 2

Satans Hockey

I need this game to be 8-0. I have no Sharks in my pool.  :lol:

Other than the Montreal PPs, it's been all Tampa. Scratch that.. even on the Montreal PPs, it's been all Tampa.

Typical. Open mouth. Insert foot. 2-1.

Edited by Don Whiting

It's hard for me to give the Habs credit for getting into 2nd round I feel it was Boston and Thornton that let them walk into this round. Boston did same for Devils season before.

I think you have trouble giving credit to anybody for anything at anytime. :rolleyes:

Montreal played such a great period. But Bulin robbed Ryder a few times and the Habs missed the net on some chances.

A great period wasted because of a clutch breakaway goal by Lecavalier with two ticks left in a four-on-four situation.

That's got to hurt.

3-1 after two.

I think TB is awesome as a plyaoff team and during the season.

I give Philly credit for their play during the playoffs I expected them to perform and they did.

Bruins did the Red Sox fade.

I have expected more from Detroit and Avs so far and haven't got it. Even though Red Wings are tied I don't thinbk they are playing that well, the Avs need a big pickup. San Jose has surpirsed me.

That's it for hockey.

Montreal could get swept in three games and it wouldn't be fast enough :P

I'm still pissed that this group of divers, whinerd and pansies took advantage of the

Annual Boston Choke-job :kill:

But the score was only 3-1. I need POINTS G'DAMMIT! My iPod hangs in the balance!

:o Don, you didn't bet your iPod on a hockey pool, did you? :blink:

No, no.... I want to buy an iPod but don't have the money. But I would if I win the pool. (-:

I have 5 Lightning, 4 Flames and had 1 Predator. I doubt my Flames are goin' anywhere they way they have been manhandled, so I need my Lightning players to pour some goals in. (-: