Referees Respond II

Derek21

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the kryptonite. It permeates the ice at MSG. Turns great players into AHLers. :lol:

except for Scott Gomez. It turns him into a scoring machine.

-emily

omg!!!!!!!! Andreychuk wins the draw with 23 secs left and somehow St. Louis gets it to Andreychuk, who shoots it and Lecavalier redirects it. Oh my god!!!!!!!

What an amazing way to tie a game and force OT.

What's even scarier was a co-worker called it. :blink:

And just like that, game over and series about done. Richards wins it by smartly banking in his own rebound off Theodore. Btw... when i saw Richards coming in 2-on-1, i said, 'game over probably.'

Well, that stinks for the Habs. But their D just didn't do a good enough job.

Lightning up 3-0.

Next: Calgary - Detroit.

Calgary, IMO, had the better chances in the first period. Including a near break-away by Iginla. Tough part is that with Waranner (how do you really spell that?) out, Calgary are going with 5 D. They have a 6th D dressed, but he hasn't seen a shift.

Sea of Red is really loud....

This Flames game is good thus far. I only caught a few minutes but I like what I so far from Calgary. Cujo made a nice save on Iginla. And Kiprusoff's best stop was on Lang late.

Should be a good game!

This Flames game is good thus far. I only caught a few minutes but I like what I so far from Calgary. Cujo made a nice save on Iginla. And Kiprusoff's best stop was on Lang late.

Good reaction on that shot. Lang's shot was going low, so Kipper went down. The puck then hit a stick and went straight up, towards the top corner. So Kipprusof had to reach back, across the direction the rest of his body was going to catch the puck.

Seems like Canadian teams are going on a choking spree this year!! Ahhh.... Let's hope that something good will come out of this - i.e. Belfour choking too, in game 3. I want to see a short series, after the amount of whining I've heard from Torontonians here about the injuries yada yada yada... Please, put an end to it all. Once and for all. Just oust the Leafs! At least that should make up for all the disappointments in the ousting of Canadian teams. :blink:

I think Leafs inspired the Flamers to score :)

:rofl: They scored??? Wahhhh, I'm not watching the game. I guess I should go and watch it. Go Flames go!! :clap::dance::hail:

twice dude... they scored twice.... assuming you are a dude, dude :D

wow... this game is unbelievable. I was taking the Detroit 2nd goal (Fischer) when all of a sudden, the Flames scored. The place went nuts!!!!!! LMAO... so i took two goals in a row. Wow!!!!!!! This is playoff hockey!!!!!!!