Why I hate the Lakers

Leafs_whine_2_much

Since when is whining about whining a crime? Sure it's "the same thing" to a point, but if we had half the population be total whiners and the other half wasn't allowed to whine back, that would suck.

Why can't someone whine? THIS IS A MESSAGEBOARD, THE INTERNET'S DESIGNATED SPOT FOR WHINING. You're whining about them whining about the Lakers whining. And now I'm whining on top of that!

Yeah I agree. Lakers suck. Anybody but the Lakers!!!

Oh get off your high horse. I never told him to stop. Hell, even if I did, I'm sure he wouldn't listen to me anyway. He can post/whine all he wants.

Oh get off your high horse. I never told him to stop. Hell, even if I did, I'm sure he wouldn't listen to me anyway. He can post/whine all he wants.

Giving someone a hard time for saying what they feel is tantamount to telling them to stop as it only encourages them to do so in the future, if only to avoid your criticism.

Oh get off your high horse.  I never told him to stop.  Hell, even if I did, I'm sure he wouldn't listen to me anyway.  He can post/whine all he wants.

Giving someone a hard time for saying what they feel is tantamount to telling them to stop as it only encourages them to do so in the future, if only to avoid your criticism.

Right, because people always listen to what I say?

No need for you to be "Captain Save A Poster". :P

Right, because people always listen to what I say?

No need for you to be "Captain Save A Poster". :P

All I'm saying is, this is an Off-Topic thread... people should feel free to say whatever they want here. Now if someone posted a thread in Hell about how he wants to trade Friesen for Odelein, the ripping should be brutal.

This is a case of me saying something where I didn't really need to, I don't think it was that bad, just irked me.

• 2 weeks later...
1. Because their fans are as bad as the Leafs fans.

2. Because they brag too much (like Leafs) about nothing.

3. Because I hate their coach (with passion).

4. Because they own the referees and run the entire NBA.

5. Because I hate their fans (ooops, I think I already said that).

n. Well, because I hate basketball along with anyone who thinks it's better than hockey.  :puke:

And did I say I dislike Kobe Bryant as much as I dislike the Toronto Maple Leafs?  :puke:   :puke:

That team sure needs to be put in its right place - youknowwhere.  :argh:   :argh:

First I love you screen name Leafs_whine and now this....you are my kind of sports fan all the way!!!!!

Listen to Phil Jacksons comments after the game referring to the refs....makes me want to :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

:hail: lol...

Uhmm, sad to say, Lakers made it to the finals... and I'm finally OUT of that hell I call L.A. - home of the whining L.A. Lakers fans. :puke:

I don't think the Pistons have any chance at it...

Get this - what a Lakers fan said (this is for real) when the T'wolves won a game with a score of 98 - 96 (?) (by 2 pts): The Lakers didn't want to win this game. If they had wanted to win it, they would've won it. They forced the score to be 98-96 to send a mssg to the T'wolves that they can win whenever they want to. They lost the game because they wanted to sell tickets for the next game on their court.

Can you say lame? Utterly illogical? Welcome to L.A. - where blind fanaticism breaks the boundaries of logic and sanity. All I can say is: :puke::puke::puke:

Oh please they don't give a crap about ticket sales, they'll all get paid anyway. They just didn't show up because that's what the Lakers do. It wasn't a crucial game for the Lakers to win so they lollygagged it. They think they can turn it on and off whenever they want and honestly they're proving they can.

They think they can turn it on and off whenever they want and honestly they're proving they can.

Yes. But there is a difference in HOW they do it. The guy was claiming they do it through their gameplay. I disagree. They do it through their utter control of the officiating.

I mean, if they could win it, why not do it and put an end to it? :noclue::rolleyes:

Edited by Leafs_whine_2_much