Dunkin DOnuts

langsgirl

HA! YSM (You slay me ! :lol: )

Sh!t $18 is a bargain - when I was on vaca a couple of weeks ago I went to "Don Shula' s Steakhouse" where they had a $72 steak on the menu... I passed..... but some scantly clad waitress better have brought it and fed it to me if I did ordered it :evil:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I recall Fat Moose being at the old mall? I remember when that girl was abducted from there.... I think it was around the sane time that the trooper was killed on 80... the police was so jumpy !!

That's cause it used to be located at the Morris County Mall, moved out though when everything else was shutting down. I used to love the old arcade there growing up :P

Oh man, sooo many things happened at the mall that are STILL being kept under wraps, it's unreal how many sickos were there :blink: ...actually, my high school Art teacher's daughter was nearly kidnapped there as well, crazy, eh? Man...I've heard about so many molestation/rape attempts there AND attempted murders, makes me sick just thinking about all the time I spent there and could have been one of those children who could have been....ugh...I'm just gonna stop there. :(

My favorite thing about Morris Plains was going to the square at Christmas. They had it all decorated with all those houses set up and I'd sit on Santa's lap.

Oh, and the Whopper cookies at the convenience store down the street. They were huge! (Hence, the name.) I had strict instructions from Mom to get the most well-done ones. They were always undercooked. I'd pick and choose from the stack. The poor guy had to dig through the pile. But man, were they good!

Edited by poohbear

If their website says there are none in Ontario, how are you sure there are one or two there? :noclue:

Well, my search wasn't exhaustive.

I searched for 50 miles around Ottawa, 50 miles around Toronto, 50 miles around Sault St. Marie, 50 miles around North Bay. There may be one or two in Nowheresville.

I HATE DUNKIN DONUTS

...and after this year I don't ever want to see another bagel/donut again. I've had it every day for lunch forever (we have open lunch in our school and dunkin donuts is the closest place). When I finally drive I can eat else where but tomorrow is my last lunch anyway

At the two Dunkin' Donuts near my house, they always employ transvestites...at least I think they're transvestites. This one "chick" had stubble and manhands. I love Dunkin' Donuts though (in moderation)...wheat bagels are the sh!t. Iced coffees gross me out though.

The only time I've been at Dunkin Donuts was in Lebanon... I was there with a coupla friends (I was in high school then). We were having coffee and donuts, and all of a sudden, the whole place started smelling like a sewer (toilet problems, I believe). :puke: Almost threw up from the smell... Didn't go there again, or to any of the other Dunkin Donuts shops. :blink:

The only time I've been at Dunkin Donuts was in Lebanon... I was there with a coupla friends (I was in high school then). We were having coffee and donuts, and all of a sudden, the whole place started smelling like a sewer (toilet problems, I believe). :puke: Almost threw up from the smell... Didn't go there again, or to any of the other Dunkin Donuts shops. :blink:

Paints quite a lovely picture, doesn't it? :P

At the two Dunkin' Donuts near my house, they always employ transvestites...at least I think they're transvestites.  This one "chick" had stubble and manhands.  I love Dunkin' Donuts though (in moderation)...wheat bagels are the sh!t.  Iced coffees gross me out though.

Hells is one on the GSP near Montvale ? I had a partner who stopped there before getting to work and he use to say the same thing... :evilcry:

lol... well, not that it was THEIR fault, but still, it was a very traumatic experience. :rofl:

lol... well, not that it was THEIR fault, but still, it was a very traumatic experience. :rofl:

I would imagine...eww that's just...nasty. :D