oj simpson

4belle

i was watching good morning american this morning and it is 10 years since the murders of nicole simpson and ron goldman.

aparently oj has done interviews saying he still mourns for his wife, and that he and the kids celebrate their mom's birthday, that he misses her for not being here to help raise the kids etc.etc.. he sickens me :puke::puke:

it still bothers me today that this man was found innocent....

when are we as a society going to make a stand up and due the right thing!!

oj

michael jackson

martha stewart

jason williams

kobe bryant

take responsiblity!!

The words he used in one of his interviews was that

He was still ANGRY at Nicole becuase there are times when he knows his daughter needs a mom and so he is ANGRY that she chose to hang out with the wrong crowd of people.. OH MAN!!!

The words he used in one of his interviews was that

He was still ANGRY  at Nicole becuase there are times when he knows his daughter needs a mom and so he is ANGRY that she chose to hang out with the wrong crowd of people.. OH MAN!!!

He pisses me off so bad....Anytime I see him I just have thoughts that I hope his life here on earth sucks so bad...why is this man not in jail UGH!!! :argh::argh:

he is living in a world of complete denial... :wacko:

Bastard was definitely guilty. Ugh. Seeing him in that interview saying that he knows his kids KNOW he's innocent made me want to puke. What, did he brainwash them? I don't even feel sorry for him at all, he obviously has no conscience otherwise living these past ten years as one giant lie would eat him alive. :puke:

I cannot beleive its 10 years already.... I was one of the dopes who watched the car chase ( if you can call it that) for like 2 hours.... and then i was one of the morons who crammed into a bar w/ a TV in NYC to hear the verdict live....

Innocent??? are you friggin kidding me!!! I guess $$$$ really does buy freedom....

after all the Dna evidence found.... one stupid cop makes a dopey comment and it means all the evidence was planted??? what a friggin joke!!!

Guilty

I agree

There's one for the ages :P

Can this thread be saved in the hall of fame? :lol: This will likely never happen again. :lol:

(Especially the three of us agreeing)

Edited by Don

This might sound really weird, but I don't have a clue what the O.J Simpson case was all about

You sound EXACTLY like the jury members on that case!!! They still dont know what the story is all about! :lol:

I agree though Leafs_Whine, the whole thing made me sick, and Im a lifelong Bills fan and was a big admirer of OJ at one time...now when I attend my one Bills game a year up in Buffalo, and I see his name in the Wall of Fame, it makes me want to :puke:

You sound EXACTLY like the jury members on that case!!! They still dont know what the story is all about!

:blink::rofl::rofl: lol... how did he get off so easily though?!? I recall someone said that they thought the evidence was "planted"? :unsure::blink:

Stop believing what you see in a South Park episode :)

Chewbacca defense !! :rofl:

You sound EXACTLY like the jury members on that case!!! They still dont know what the story is all about!

:blink::rofl::rofl: lol... how did he get off so easily though?!? I recall someone said that they thought the evidence was "planted"? :unsure::blink:

One word why OJ got off:

California

guys come on we all know simpson was framed by racist LAPD cops, who hated black people so much they had to think of some way to send OJ to jail just because he was african american.

Ya, the cops had 5 minutes to plan a huge conspiracy to frame OJ. I mean they can't handle simple evidence correctly but huge conspiracys, that are so perfect you can't find real evidence of, they are great at.

Also, we had to love the glove that wouldn't fit after OJ had to put another glove on so as to not tamper with the evidence by wearing it again. Do any of us own gloves that are so loose we can wear 2 of them at the same time? :rolling:

-Scott