Jays' Delgado refuses to stand

No, he pissed on the Filipinos when they pulled their vast army of 51 troops out of Iraq a month earlier than planned after one of their citizens was taken hostage.

cause they deserved me pissing on them... peice of crap Philipines

What if I were to tell you that I'm Filipino? Do you have any idea how racist you are, and how absolutely flawed it makes any and all of your arguments seem? People like you are the reason why this country is hated. You're a perfect fit for the Bush administration.

Political conversation is one thing, but I don't see how blatant racism could possibly escape the moderators' attention.

I have Filipinos in my family. Does his comment offend me? No because it is his opinion.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he pissed on the Filipinos when they pulled their vast army of 51 troops out of Iraq a month earlier than planned after one of their citizens was taken hostage.

cause they deserved me pissing on them... peice of crap Philipines

What if I were to tell you that I'm Filipino? Do you have any idea how racist you are, and how absolutely flawed it makes any and all of your arguments seem? People like you are the reason why this country is hated. You're a perfect fit for the Bush administration.

Political conversation is one thing, but I don't see how blatant racism could possibly escape the moderators' attention.

I have Filipinos in my family. Does his comment offend me? No because it is his opinion.

So, those that sent Hank Aaron death threats while he was chasing Babe Ruth's home run record were just stating their "opinion"? Hitler was just an especially opinionated person? Racism is racism, plain and simple.

Edited by Chris

So, those that sent Hank Aaron death threats while he was chasing Babe Ruth's home run record were just stating their "opinion"? Hitler was just an especially opinionated person? Racism is racism, plain and simple.

How can you possibly equate what was said to murder?

If he wants to think that Filipinos are pieces of crap, that's his right. However, he cannot threaten to kill a Filipino or actually murder one. Murder and death threats transgress the boundaries of free speech.

Also, according to Charles Bukowski, seven Filipino men will chip in and buy one suit because they're all exactly the same size. Then they'll take turns wearing the suit.

Edited by Nature's Minister

? Do you have any idea how racist you are, and how absolutely flawed it makes any and all of your arguments seem?

I said...

peice of crap Philipines

not peice of crap Filipinos, i was refering to the country , not the people, that doen't make it a racist comment....SO HA... I win, you lose

? Do you have any idea how racist you are, and how absolutely flawed it makes any and all of your arguments seem?

I said...

peice of crap Philipines

not peice of crap Filipinos, i was refering to the country , not the people, that doen't make it a racist comment....SO HA... I win, you lose

So everything outside Texas or against Bush is crap? Now I know why my sister wants out of Texas, she hates George W Dumbass.

So everything outside Texas or against Bush is crap?

if you say so

I'm not saying it, you are giving the impression that you hate everything outside of Texas. I seem to remember you bashing Canada yesterday, Filipinos today, New Jersey kindoff yesterday.....Do you have anything againt China or India since they are growing 3 times as fast as the USA.

I'm not saying it, you are giving the impression that you hate everything outside of Texas.

Cause you only read about 20% of my posts

I seem to remember you bashing Canada yesterday,

I remember you comparing Bush to Saddam...

Filipinos today,

If you find one post that I'm bashing Filipinos, I'll give you a cookie...

New Jersey kindoff yesterday

who hasn't bashed NJ...

.....Do you have anything againt China or India since they are growing 3 times as fast as the USA.

I don't lik the fact China is still communist

And I don't like India's low standard of living

I'm not saying it, you are giving the impression that you hate everything outside of Texas.

Cause you only read about 20% of my posts

I seem to remember you bashing Canada yesterday,

I remember you comparing Bush to Saddam...

Filipinos today,

If you find one post that I'm bashing Filipinos, I'll give you a cookie...

New Jersey kindoff yesterday

who hasn't bashed NJ...

.....Do you have anything againt China or India since they are growing 3 times as fast as the USA.

I don't lik the fact China is still communist

And I don't like India's low standard of living

That 20% will probably fall in the near future

I never compared Bush and Saddam....I just pointed out that both have horrible motives....one is money and profit, the other is killing. Not once did I say they were equal or even close.

Oh sorry......you bashed their home country....my mistake...that makes it all that much better.

Still doesn't give you the right to bash NJ especially when you post on a Devils board....for the time being.

I forgot communism is on the other side of you neo-liberalism on the political scale. Everything left of you is evillllll.

Their standard of living may be better had North American countries not used them of cheap labour.

:huh:

Oh sorry......you bashed their home country....my mistake...that makes it all that much better.

They let the terrorists win and encouraged further hostage taking by terrorirsts. Did you know the day after the Filipino got released 6 new hostages were captured by terrorists. I think they deserve whatever negative comments are thrown at them...

Still doesn't give you the right to bash NJ especially when you post on a Devils board....for the time being.

WTF, i lived in NJ for 15 years, im still living here, i have every right to bash NJ.

I forgot communism is on the other side of you neo-liberalism on the political scale. Everything left of you is evillllll.

My parents grew up under communist rule in Poland, you would know nothing about how communism makes people's lives a living hell.

Their standard of living may be better had North American countries not used them of cheap labour.

or maybe if they started exterminating disease ridden rats instead of letting them eat their crops and walk all over their food...

:huh:

They let the terrorists win and encouraged further hostage taking by terrorirsts. Did you know the day after the Filipino got released 6 new hostages were captured by terrorists. I think they deserve whatever negative comments are thrown at them...

WTF, i lived in NJ for 15 years, im still living here, i have every right to bash NJ.

My parents grew up under communist rule in Poland, you would know nothing about how communism makes people's lives a living hell.

or maybe if they started exterminating disease ridden rats instead of letting them eat their crops and walk all over their food...

Not all communist nations are the same, Yugoslavia made it work extremely well in the 70's and 80's from what I remember in History class. You just need a good leader.

India can't help their living conditions, they have no money, no funding, no help. I am glad India/China/Russia are forming some sort of bond....now that will be a super power in the future.

India can't help their living conditions, they have no money, no funding, no help

So why doesn't your precious Canada be a hero and go help them...

We do, every second store there are booths to donate money to India. At Canadian Tire, In Malls, in grocery stores......Canada helps out so many countries it isn't funny.

We do, every second store there are booths to donate money to India. At Canadian Tire, In Malls, in grocery stores......Canada helps out so many countries it isn't funny.

well, i hope all $2.75 of that money goes to a decent cause...

Its a start isn't it....I bet that is $2.75 more then you ever donated to something outside your country.

Its a start isn't it....I bet that is $2.75 more then you ever donated to something outside your country.

I think its a waste of money

I think you are a waste of time....thats an opinion also.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

I could care less what you thought of me :evil:

Edited by NJDEVILICEONFIRE

But you do care what I think of your country.....interesting.

2 two things

(1) I could care less what you thought of me because you don't know me

(2) I like to argue about what "you think" of my country.

2 two things

(1) I could care less what you thought of me because you don't know me

(2) I like to argue about what "you think" of my country.

So you defend the ones that you know are in the wrong, only because they are american.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

So you defend the ones that you know are in the wrong, only because they are american.

What are you talking about?

It seems if I insult someone from your country like Bush even though you think he is wrong you will defend him because you are american. Thats the way it seems in here anyway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.