NFL Divisional Round Playoffs!

CRASHER

and then McCarthy makes it even BIGGER wasting his last time out trying to challenge that.....Jesus what a play :blink:

Even the Packer fan I know was killing McCarthy on Facebook for challenging that.  I mean you lose your challenges after another two minutes anyway and they still had time to drive the length of the field.  But you know it's a bad reversal when the coach is getting killed for even challenging the play.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even the Packer fan I know was killing McCarthy on Facebook for challenging that.  I mean you lose your challenges after another two minutes anyway and they still had time to drive the length of the field.  But you know it's a bad reversal when the coach is getting killed for even challenging the play.

and he's risking his last time out which was WAYYY more important anyway, even if Dallas gets the TD and the lead Green Bay would have PLENTY of time to come back down the field

and you risk the throw since you're playing the Cowboys who haven't stopped you all second half.....you don't try it next week in Seattle :P

that halftime idiocy totally bit them in the ass in the end......

this moronic rule has screwed Calvin at least three times that I can remember :P

Maybe the refs would be more compitent if they went back and simplifed the goddamn rulebook.....this is nothing I've not been screaming about for a decade here.......

yea. I mean listen the NFL is going to say what it wants to say with "completing the process" but to me possession + two feet (plus I think his hip or knee was down as well) is a catch. The ball was secure in his hands before the ground jarred it loose. That should be enough (plus it was ruled a catch on the field)

....bah....wake me up if the Colts actually get a lead in this game.....I totally have ZERO interest in this game since the Colts have NO chance....no matter how pathetic team Manning has been of late :P

....bah....wake me up if the Colts actually get a lead in this game.....I totally have ZERO interest in this game since the Colts have NO chance....no matter how pathetic team Manning has been of late :P

OK...wake up Crash!

Good to see Talib is still the same frontrunner with Denver that he was as a Patriot.  Classic bully player.

OK...wake up Crash!

Good to see Talib is still the same frontrunner with Denver that he was as a Patriot.  Classic bully player.

Go figure....I'm seeing a typical Manning crumble which I should be embracing....and I can't quite care yet :P

Elway did do an amazing job of getting just about every player in the NFL that when the going gets tough, they get stealthy.....

And yet they keep tossing these deep balls. Very strange

its like Brodeur still thinking he's an NHL goalie ....the ego says they can still do it even if the body can't.....

Peyton not rising to the occasion in a playoff game isn't exactly news...but it looks like he's finally seeing his skills diminish.  And it's happened right before our eyes, throughout the season...he is clearly not the same player he was in Week 1.  Makes me wonder what kind of QB he's going to be next season...does he even have another upper-echelon QB season in him?

All this being said, I wouldn't be that surprised to see the Broncos find a way to win this one.

Just goes to what I keep saying that the rulebook needs to be re-written and SIMPLIFIED!! He had possession, he was down, THEN the ball came out.....down by contact

And Luck is doing his best to keep the Broncos around.... NE could shred these teams if you combined them :P

Just goes to what I keep saying that the rulebook needs to be re-written and SIMPLIFIED!! He had possession, he was down, THEN the ball came out.....down by contact

And Luck is doing his best to keep the Broncos around.... NE could shred these teams if you combined them :P

League is so week-to-week now...hard to say. 

Looks like the Broncos are starting to show signs of life on offense.

Not if they keep dropping catchable balls though. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Agree Crash, CJ did show a lot of heart and then some on that run.

Is anyone really surprised anymore when a Peyton Manning offense doesn't get it done in the playoffs? 

No I never am, but my God 21/40 and 152 yards passing.....really Peyton, that's brutal....this might be the beginning of the end of the Broncos....

If they let Peyton go, where does he end up too? You know someone takes a chance on him....