2015 NJDevs FF Draft: Draft Complete!

CRASHER

Sorry troglodytes. First off, nice run taking all the elite WR's off the board before my turn. Secondly, the first MantaBlock occurred with the drafting of Julio Jones, who I finally had last year. Jimmy Graham on Seattle is no longer a "must have" on my team. That being said, I commence day threes offerings, by taking the next level of WR by drafting (with a tinge of repugnance): AJ Green, WR the Bungles.

Edited by MantaRay

Drafting a rival player makes my Sunday's too ambivalent to enjoy

To each their own, but Brady won me $200 in my work league and I enjoyed it all the way to the bank.

If he didn't take Green I was gonna anyway :P I need to find my draft sheet and then make my pick too

I had already scratched him off my cheat sheet, I knew you weren't gonna let him past.

I was kinda amused at how the same frakking team from last year so far :P

But enough is enough.....time for a change!!!!

Mike Evans - WR, TB

Drafting a rival player makes my Sunday's too ambivalent to enjoy

You got thirteen rounds, offer him around in a trade if you're that ambivalent. The Ravens only play the Bengals once during the fantasy season anyway.

Usually I don't wind up with rival players but I was peachy with having Gronk for a couple years. I have a far worse track record with homer picks in fantasy anyway (CJ0K, Santonio, Favre :P)

I prefer rival team players, if they do well, awesome, yeah me, if they suck then I ruined their season....awesome, yeah me

Agree 100% if I pick a Jet or Devil and he sucks now he has screwed both my teams!!

Edited by redruM

The only reason I like having Fins on my team is because it's the team I know the most about BY FAR.  Especially with the way the Running Backs have dried up so quickly I'm happy I kept Miller over the lottery ticket WRs.  

That said, I usually subscribe to the Crasher philosophy.

The Marauders welcome the defacto numero uno Jonathan Stewart

Jonathan-Stewart.1a.455x295.jpg

Finally able to play without sharing with Deangelo!!

Edited by Masked Fan

I kicked around using the recent mayhem, but was hoping to NOT get into the Wrasslin' lane!

Edited by Masked Fan