SRO Suite Tickets - Anyone experience this?

CMONPETEYD

I just purchased 4 tickets through Stub hub for the Devils game tonight.  I didn't realize when buying that they were Standing Room only tickets.  Anyone have any experience with these seats.  I have a 5 yr old daughter that I am slightly concerned will not want to stand all game.  

Let me know if anyone has had an experience with these seats.

Thanks

They are clearly Standing Room Only Tickets in a Suite.  I didn't pay a crazy amount for them.  I thought I was getting them on game day from someone who needed to unload.  

We are going early, going to hope that we can get a barstool table, and hopefully the seats arent full outside the suite.

47 minutes ago, CMONPETEYD said:

They are clearly Standing Room Only Tickets in a Suite.  I didn't pay a crazy amount for them.  I thought I was getting them on game day from someone who needed to unload.  

We are going early, going to hope that we can get a barstool table, and hopefully the seats arent full outside the suite.

Ah, didn't see that in your title. Good luck. I'm sure you'll find a way to sit down, especially your kid.

OK Guys.  So I got the tickets for 49 a piece for the suite for Standing Room Only Tickets.  Our suite was completely full.  The suites to the right has some openings so It is a game of chance really.  There were some extra chairs in there and my kids got to sit for the majority of the time.  My wife and I had to stand , but it wasn't that bad.   Having the private bathroom outside of our suite was really nice too. 

I guess the owner of the suite could sell the 15 seats, the 5 chairs at the Bar and then 4 standing room only seats.  I do not know if i would do it again with the Kids, but if it were a buddy and I, It is a good cheap option.  

Great game to be at though due to the outcome and the hero!

• Like 2

I take my family wants to season to see a Devils game. Last season I purchased suit tickets via a charity fundraiser. It was a really great experience. The only problem is a family expects this every time now. It's going to be hard going back to the nose bleeds and waiting in line to go to the bathrooms and to pay overpriced food

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, eaglejelly said:

I take my family wants to season to see a Devils game. Last season I purchased suit tickets via a charity fundraiser. It was a really great experience. The only problem is a family expects this every time now. It's going to be hard going back to the nose bleeds and waiting in line to go to the bathrooms and to pay overpriced food

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yup. Took my wife and two of our friends to a Mets game once, 10 rows behind home, waitress service, all that jazz. Kind of hard to go back!

I don't sit in the 200's anymore for that reason, my daughter expects at least 100's now lol.