GDT: Pittsburgh @ Devils-round 2 1:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Gusev can’t hit the floor with his urine stream, why is he out there?

I’m so sick of hearing about “trade value.” His teammates deserve a chance to actually win hockey games, and moving his value from a 5th rounder to a 4th means absolutely nothing to them. 

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Damn Smith was wide open for a one timer twice, with a straight line to the net. Why pass to Goose on the boards twice

They’ve been forcing it to him with the man advantage for several games now. It’s infuriating. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jagknife said:

Was specifically told with this virus to not drink water, unfortunately. It’s so counter productive but the doc said let your body purge it out, at least vomiting wise, than ease back with ice chips and pedialyte. We did a pedialyte cheers at 1230 this morning when I finally was able to not run to the can for over 2 hours. 

it’s been a doozy

Sorry for the wrong advise. Doesn't read like fun. Maybe give the kids the beer so they pass out and you and yours can just rest and get well. Are you sure you don't have COVID? I assume the doctor checked, stupid question on my part. 

I am setting aside a keg for you. You will get well.

Best wishes for getting well soon.