An American Beheaded

StarDew

A civilian has been beheaded by Zarkawi <sp>...on the news now...asome islamic web site is showing ther beheading...his head was sawed off and they said on the video you can hear him screaming...they have sunk to a new low...no quick beheadings...now slo and torturous...disgusting...yeah we are real accepted in Iraq.

Edited by StarDew

That's why we are in Iraq, to get these terrorists and bring them to justice

Funny, the executions don't seem to have slowed down any. Are we really getting these terrorists and bringing them to justice, or are we just trying to keep the house of cards we built (the new Iraqi government) from toppling in the breeze?

That's why we are in Iraq, to get these terrorists and bring them to justice

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funny, the executions don't seem to have slowed down any. Are we really getting these terrorists and bringing them to justice, or are we just trying to keep the house of cards we built (the new Iraqi government) from toppling in the breeze?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, like Devils731 said, it will take a while. A strong long-term government won't develop over night, it required alot of time and the right process.

The terrorist problem will take even longer.

That's why we need Bush for 4 more years

How about we get a police force for Iraq that isnt aligned with the terrorists.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Considering that the Iraqi police are likely as less armed against them, I think they're are trying their best in a country where it seems just about everyone owns an AK-47 and an RPG-7.

the other american was beheaded :( still makes me sad everytime i hear it although at this point i should assume it will happen!

I hope i didnt misreport this .. if i did sorry.. the news just now said it is not yet confirmed.. but the news alert that had flashed up on my PC said he was beheaded.. sorry people :(

Edited by langsgirl

Now they have released video of the Briton pleading for his life. And i did hear that they let some woman prisoner go, and so the Brit's brother was pleading that they got what they wanted.. thats what NBC was reporting this morning

I heard the terrorists are asking for the release of all women Muslim prisoners and the governments response is that we don't have any to give. If this is true then the terrorists really want to execute these guys but want to act like our governments could have saved these people to sow discord(or more discord if you like) between the populace and the governments.

-Scott

I heard the terrorists are asking for the release of all women Muslim prisoners and the governments response is that we don't have any to give.  If this is true then the terrorists really want to execute these guys but want to act like our governments could have saved these people to sow discord(or more discord if you like) between the populace and the governments.

-Scott

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well according to this am's news there was one chick that some dude adted or wed or something weird..and she was released.. and they were interviwing the 2nd Americans brother before the body was identified saying this women was released and a Brit is pleading for his brothers release saying how this chick was released... and they were asking the Americans brother if he is upset knowing that we had said we didnt have a woman in there and now after his brother is executed they release this one lady. That was NBC... i watched the whole thing... so they may be misreporting but thats what they said.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...n_re_mi_ea/iraq

"BAGHDAD, Iraq - A senior Iraqi official said Wednesday that a decision had been made to release a top female germ-warfare scientist for Saddam Hussein (news - web sites), but Iraq (news - web sites)'s leader and U.S. officials moved quickly to squelch the idea that she would be freed soon. Iraqi militants who beheaded two Americans have threatened to kill a Briton unless female detainees are let go. "

So 2 women are part of the biological weapons programs Iraq had.

In the end it doesn't really matter what they're asking for anyway because terrorists should never be negotiated with.

-Scott

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...n_re_mi_ea/iraq

"BAGHDAD, Iraq - A senior Iraqi official said Wednesday that a decision had been made to release a top female germ-warfare scientist for Saddam Hussein (news - web sites), but Iraq (news - web sites)'s leader and U.S. officials moved quickly to squelch the idea that she would be freed soon. Iraqi militants who beheaded two Americans have threatened to kill a Briton unless female detainees are let go. "

So 2 women are part of the biological weapons programs Iraq had. 

In the end it doesn't really matter what they're asking for anyway because terrorists should never be negotiated with.

-Scott

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, there were a couple of women who were critical to his weapons programs. In fact, I remember when they were interviewed about 3 or 4 years ago and some people were just up in arms because they refused to believe that women could be involved in something like this. Why that would be, I don't know. A scientist is a scientist is a scientist, doesn't matter what gender they are. A woman is perfectly capable of doing something like this.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.