LOTCB

Which Rocky movie is the best?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Rocky movie is the best?

• Rocky I
    • Rocky II
    • Rocky III
    • Rocky IV
    • Rocky V (only because it has to be included)

One is the best.

Two has that really long rehash of one in it and then the boring part where Rocky deals with his feelings.

Three is second best but we do find out Rocky has been only fighting guys his managers knew he could beat which taints the Rocky championship to me. Hulk Hogan is a major bonus though. The best line in the whole series is in this movie though, its something like this:

Interviewer: Clubber, any predictions on tonights fight?

Clubber: Predictions? (pause) Pain!

Four is way too campy and has the horrible speech at the end of the fight and the ridiculous moment where the Russian crowd starts cheering for Rocky.

Five is just horrendous and if I was an evil person I would assume Tommy got sick in real life for being involved with this project.

you should take 5 off the list on principle for simply ruining Tommy "the Chump" Morrison's anti-career in boxing :P

Rocky IV was very much a Rambo in Boxing Gloves, but it gave us the awe known as Dolph !!!! (yes I DO kid).... I'd have to say of all of them III was prolly the best of the series, but it's kinda close.

Speaking of Stallone (and to annoy Sammy :D )... did ya hear ol' Sly is inducting Hogan into the WWE Hall of Fame ?

Rocky V? There's a Rocky V? God what an awful movie. :P

I love I-IV, probably I is my favorite. IV is really good too, but I still hate that they killed off Apollo, but it was key to the story, so ehh...I hated that robot though :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edit: Ah you meant 'that' robot. I kinda thought the robot was cute :D

I thought Drago literally WAS a robot when I first saw part of Rocky IV :lol: It was only when I saw it again years later that I realized he was flesh and blood, if still a human creation :P

Edited by Hasan4978