2005-06 Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey (JHL)

NJayDevil

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is willing trade a quality goalie, and needs some scoring help, i am willing to part with Guerin, or work out a bigger trade involving a few players. I really need a goalie, and his is probably the best i am willing to part with, although i will listen to any offer.

'tune tom petty's free falling'

Seems my whole team is falling apart. :angry:

I've gone from 2nd to 9th in a week, lost almost all my d (kronwall for the seaon, tarnstrom on IR and backman as well) gaborik has only played 2 games and my goalies are getting shelled :evilcry:

basically, the only players that are healthy are lindros and mario :blink:

My team is funny...

I have all these goalscorers.. yet they are all (-)!!! What good are are goal scorers if their lines give up mroe than they score???

And running only 1 goalie is actually working out for me!! a 2nd goalie would only screw up my GAA, Sa % & Loses!!!

My team is funny...

I have all these goalscorers.. yet they are all (-)!!!  What good are are goal scorers if their lines give up mroe than they score???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're complaining about plus-minus when you're in first and my team is like a -6 EVERY NIGHT? :lol: At this rate my plus-minus will be around -200 before the end of the season :P

On the bright side...another shutout for CuJo :)

HELP!!!

What is this max games played thing??  ( probably should have found out about this sooner!!!)

Does that mean each position can ony have 82 games???

Where does it show how many games we have???

I might have screwed myself!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. Take a deep breath

2. Click on the Maximum games played link in the "Other Utilities" section

3. Look at the two numbers under the "Projected" column, by position, and see whether there are any large, positive numbers as the second number for each position, which would indicate that you would have too many games played at that position projected out for the season

4. If you go over the maximum games played by position you would not be allowed to play any more players at that position for the season

5. If you do see something like a +10 as the second projected number for any one position, hold back one player at that position (your weakest player) and deliberately leave a spot empty a few times over the next few weks to get back on track. Try and play MORE players at positions where you are underprojecting. You can also make a trade if you have a real problem.

On another, but related, subject, I seem to be moving up in the rankings with absolutely NO goaltending. One of my goalies never plays, and the one who does usually play is out with a concussion. I think the answer for me is to never play my goaltenders. Finally, on another topic, I think I'm just going to get rid of Parise. I've benched him. I never play him. It seems stupid to keep him on the team. If he weren't a Devil, I would have dropped him by now.

Rick Nash needs to stop hurting himself.

It's quite displeasing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that's not good. Especially since he was on my team his rookie year and he saved my season. I picked him up early when nobody else wanted him and he went on a goal-scoring rampage. Of course, he couldn't get an assist to save his or anyone ELSE'S life, but...