DIRECTV OWNERS PLEASE READ

jfirestone

Hi Folks! I am brand new to the board, but a long time Devils fan. As you all know by now, there are a bunch of games being broadcast on FSNY2 which DirecTV does not carry!!! There are 2 Devils vs Rangers games right at the beginning of the season which will not be seen by any of us! The CenterIce package blacks out local games, so this is not an option either! I emailed DirecTV about it yesterday and this was the response.

Dear Mr. Firestone,

Thanks for writing. I'm sorry, but we don't carry Fox Sports NY 2 right now. However, we often add programming based on customer requests, and I have forwarded your request to DIRECTV management.

Thanks again for writing and please stay tuned to DIRECTV.com for the latest news and information about our service.

Sincerely,

Monaliza

DIRECTV Customer Service

PLEASE! EVERYONE THAT HAS DIRECTV WRITE TO THEM AND MAKE THE REQUEST! If we are lucky we can get it added soon enough to not miss any of our teams games!

Email Form Page

Phone Number: 1-800-494-4388

I asked someone I know, (from a NY office) who may have information on this. His reply regarding DirectTV & FSNY-2:

"I am pretty certain DTV will carry it among the RSN channels, they have extras for alternates - you'll have to channel surf in the 600s on those nights."

Hi Folks!  I am brand new to the board, but a long time Devils fan.  As you all know by now, there are a bunch of games being broadcast on FSNY2 which DirecTV does not carry!!!    There are 2 Devils vs Rangers games right at the beginning of the season which will not be seen by any of us!    The CenterIce package blacks out local games, so this is not an option either!  I emailed DirecTV about it yesterday and this was the response.
Dear Mr. Firestone,

Thanks for writing. I'm sorry, but we don't carry Fox Sports NY 2 right now. However, we often add programming based on customer requests, and I have forwarded your request to DIRECTV management.

Thanks again for writing and please stay tuned to DIRECTV.com for the latest news and information about our service.

Sincerely,

Monaliza

DIRECTV Customer Service

PLEASE! EVERYONE THAT HAS DIRECTV WRITE TO THEM AND MAKE THE REQUEST! If we are lucky we can get it added soon enough to not miss any of our teams games!

Email Form Page

Phone Number: 1-800-494-4388

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sh!t, I have DirecTV and I didn't even know there was a FSNY 2. I'll have to call them. That really pisses me off.

Thanks for writing. I'm sorry, but we don't carry the ESPN Deportes and the FSNY- 2 right now. However, we often add programming based on customer requests, and I have forwarded your request to DIRECTV management.

Be sure and stay tuned to DIRECTV.com for the latest news and information about our service.

Sincerely,

Lilibeth

DIRECTV Customer Service

Yadda Yadda Yadda..... :angry: