Satans Child

UnderDogX

Not to be a prude, but generally if you're asking 'one' person what they think then the post should be a PM.  Of course, this photo should be posted for public consumption :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, I didn't think about sending a PM..i've never been good with that on boards..but I'll keep that in mind next time....

Yeah a baby bottle would be more fitting Crasher! :D

Underdog,

you are an inspiration to photoshoppers everywhere.

i am wholly tempted to make a El Grande Broduer pshop jobber thanks to you

in fact, instead of freelance work tonight

i think i'll do just that

Underdog,

you are an inspiration to photoshoppers everywhere.

i am wholly tempted to make a El Grande Broduer pshop jobber thanks to you

in fact, instead of freelance work tonight

i think i'll do just that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks...To everyone who had good words about this...Thanks alot...I'm glad that it makes a few people smile...I'm really getting into photoshop especially since I'm now majoring in Graphic Design so I'm glad to hear everyone liked it!!!

I have to admit between seeing your work here and how awesome the pen is with the tablet PC's I'm taking up the habit as well.. it's a lot of fun and great time filler material at work when it's slow :)

I have to admit between seeing your work here and how awesome the pen is with the tablet PC's I'm taking up the habit as well.. it's a lot of fun and great time filler material at work when it's slow :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's great! I would love to use a tablet PC...all my work is done by mouse...its a bit more difficult and I would love to see what I could do otherwise but again, I'm glad I'm helping to rekindle the creative spirit :D

That's great! I would love to use a tablet PC...all my work is done by mouse...its a bit more difficult and I would love to see what I could do otherwise but again, I'm glad I'm helping to rekindle the creative spirit :D

It's become a great time filler at work too with me... you should see some of the stuff I've done... let me know and I'll email it to ya... some dude offered me a job on the side doing some postcard work too from it!! :clap:

It's become a great time filler at work too with me... you should see some of the stuff I've done... let me know and I'll email it to ya... some dude offered me a job on the side doing some postcard work too from it!! :clap:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's awesome...I would love to be able to get a job offer like that...I'm actually looking for a part time job now :blink: I'd love to see some of your work...i'll PM you my email address.