Devils vs Avs Game Thread

LizDevil30

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me... your great time was the alcohol.. we have one of the worst areans in the league (except for sightlines)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, I'm not about to diss anyones arena...up a year and a half ago we had to deal with the old Winnipeg Arena..now THAT place was a dump... with it's yellow and red seats..and if u were sitting in certain sections where the seats kinda hung over you, you could feel the whole structure shaking and were afraid that the entire section was about to come crashing down on your head!! I refused to die at a Jets homegame :puke: ..i just refused!! How embarassing that would have been.

Hey, I'm not about to diss anyones arena...up a year and a half ago we had to deal with the old Winnipeg Arena..now THAT place was a dump... with it's yellow and red seats..and if u were sitting in certain sections where the seats kinda hung over you, you could feel the whole structure shaking and were afraid that the entire section was about to come crashing down on your head!! I refused to die at a Jets homegame :puke: ..i just refused!! How embarassing that would have been.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Annabelle, you came to Jersey for the game, eh? How'd you like it?

Annabelle, you came to Jersey for the game, eh? How'd you like it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I loved it...i actually thought the game was not too bad, but as i said before..it was prolly the alcohol. :P I was just fired up to actually be at a Devils game and get to boo mcgillis in person instead of swearing at him from my couch! My ex really enjoyed himself too, which is amazing cuz he really has no interest in hockey, I'm trying to make a deal with him to stay until tuesday, watch the game, then leave right after....we'll see.... :pray:

I think that guy wearing the suit was my dad. I did not sit with him anyway...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Section 116????

I loved it...i actually thought the game was not too bad, but as i said before..it was prolly the alcohol. :P  I was just fired up to actually be at a Devils game and get to boo mcgillis in person instead of swearing at him from my couch! My ex really enjoyed himself too, which is amazing cuz he really has no interest in hockey, I'm trying to make a deal with him to stay until tuesday, watch the game, then leave right after....we'll see.... :pray:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome- if you stay til Tuesday, go to NYC and check out the tree. NYC at christmas is the place to be- there's nothing that gets me in the holiday spirit more. Did you drive or fly?

Awesome- if you stay til Tuesday, go to NYC and check out the tree. NYC at christmas is the place to be- there's nothing that gets me in the holiday spirit more. Did you drive or fly?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We flew and rented a car, We were thinking of going to see the tree and maybe go skating..lame i know, but seems fun. Wanna go to Tiffany's and just drool as well.. :P

Yes.  According to TheAHL.com, Tallackson's been called up and Pihlman's in uniform for the Rats tonight.  BTW, end of the first, Rats already losing to Providence 2-0. :doh1:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tonight shoulda been the DFC trip to Albany, but it was cancelled for lack of signups.

Kept me from being disappointed about Tally not being around for auto. session, I guess.

Welcome back Tally!

We flew and rented a car, We were thinking of going to see the tree and maybe go skating..lame i know, but seems fun. Wanna go to Tiffany's and just drool as well.. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is it with women and drooling over Tiffany's? I went in to NYC with my family one time a few years ago and my sister, my cousin, my aunt and my mom INSISTED on going to Tiffany's while my cousin Matt and I stood outside freezing our asses off. They were in there for a good 20 minutes. It sucked.

U guys waiting just shows that You men know your role... :P