Official NJDevs.com Wrestling Thread

sammyk

That's cause it makes too much SENSE. B )

Truth is Bret would never comeback because of McMahon. What ashame. Remember when they had Michaels saying stuff in Canada last year and played Bret's theme as a practical joke. Oh well.

Did you ever see the shoot video of Billy and Jesse courtesy of TNA? It's good. They trash Cripple H.

Oh and it gets better... H spent all of last week trashing Angle for not getting the job done as a heel against Cena when the fans revolted...... just wait till H puts the screws in Cena... he won't outsell Vanillia Ice by then :P

Bret WILL appear for the HOF (not paid)... but he won't take a check and won't have a role at Mania... he's as obsessed at the dude in the 40 year old virgin was with his ex :P... I gave Shawn credit for that... man when he wants to he can still incite a riot with a micrphone !!!!

As for anything Jarrett says... it's the pot calling the kettle black and then debating on the shade of black he uses!!!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and it gets better... H spent all of last week trashing Angle for not getting the job done as a heel against Cena when the fans revolted...... just wait till H puts the screws in Cena... he won't outsell Vanillia Ice by then :P

Bret WILL appear for the HOF (not paid)... but he won't take a check and won't have a role at Mania... he's as obsessed at the dude in the 40 year old virgin was with his ex :P... I gave Shawn credit for that... man when he wants to he can still incite a riot with a micrphone !!!!

As for anything Jarrett says... it's the pot calling the kettle black and then debating on the shade of black he uses!!!

Shawn is good at that. LOL...he plays his role well.

Red, you didn't like Anvil? Man. The Hart Foundation ruled.

How can you hate the Hart Foundation ??

one of the top 5 teams EVER... and yes the Anvil had a bit to do with it too....

then again I keep arguging with the 450 pound hungarian who created the Raw Deal game that Lex Luger was good before he came to the WWF but the bozo won't put down his pizza snack (I've seen him eat and ENTIRE PIZZA and call it a snack :P)

the only team I can say was CLEARLY better then the Harts was the Eaton/Stan Lane Midnight Express (yes the Road Warriors are in the top 5)

How can you hate the Hart Foundation ??

one of the top 5 teams EVER... and yes the Anvil had a bit to do with it too....

then again I keep arguging with the 450 pound hungarian who created the Raw Deal game that Lex Luger was good before he came to the WWF but the bozo won't put down his pizza snack (I've seen him eat and ENTIRE PIZZA and call it a snack :P)

the only team I can say was CLEARLY better then the Harts was the Eaton/Stan Lane Midnight Express (yes the Road Warriors are in the top 5)

Not saying there weren;t good, something about the anvil drove me crazy!!

I did enjoy the battle the harts had w/ the British bulldogs..

1 of the first matches i remember was teh Strongbow winning the titles from the Samoans!!

Hitman glasses... Seriously??? :unsure:

yes i was probably like 8 years old..lmao :blink:

I'd really appreciate no HBK bashing :D ...i STILL love him...anyone that does can well...you know.....

Not saying there weren;t good, something about the anvil drove me crazy!!

I did enjoy the battle the harts had w/ the British bulldogs..

1 of the first matches i remember was teh Strongbow winning the titles from the Samoans!!

Back ion the day I absolutley loved Legion Of Doom (animal more than hawk!!), Demoliton had to be the coolest!! And of course the Rockers even though they weren't really all that great!! Yes me and 3 other girls were the only girls in our snotty school that loved wrestling... :boogie: To complete my nerdiness I have the box set of wrestlemanias!! :o

O and just for anyone that has A&E they are showing "the unreal story of professional wrestling" right now...

Back ion the day I absolutley loved Legion Of Doom (animal more than hawk!!),

You do know that they were called the Road Warriors LONG before they ever came to WWF and had to chacnge their names.. right???

Warriors ROCK!!

USed to have all their videos from the AWA NWA days... not sure what happened to them when i got married...

Well after that STUNNING Raw last night :P (yes Cena + Title = BORING)

Don't forget (I don't blame you for trying)... WWE No Way Out is Sunday:

Matches:

Kurt Angle vs Undertaker... World Title

Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton... #1 Contendership for 'Mania

Chris Benoit vs Booker T... US Title

JBL vs Lashley ... God Hates JBL Match :P

MnM vs Matt Hardy and

Road Warrior Animal *cringe*

Gregory Helms vs ALL the other Cruisers... winner gets the Belt

Smackdown has had FAR worse PPV's

Don't forger the Hooters in Union shows them live on Sunday Night, no cover charge !! :clap:

Well after that STUNNING Raw last night :P (yes Cena + Title = BORING)

Don't forget (I don't blame you for trying)... WWE No Way Out is Sunday:

Matches:

Kurt Angle vs Undertaker... World Title

Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton... #1 Contendership for 'Mania

Chris Benoit vs Booker T... US Title

JBL vs Lashley ... God Hates JBL Match :P

MnM vs Matt Hardy and

Road Warrior Animal *cringe*

Gregory Helms vs ALL the other Cruisers... winner gets the Belt

Smackdown has had FAR worse PPV's

Don't forger the Hooters in Union shows them live on Sunday Night, no cover charge !! :clap:

Missed raw last ight, does stunning mean that edge won or are you eing sarcastic>>

I knew about RWA, did n't everyone??

Missed raw last ight, does stunning mean that edge won or are you eing sarcastic>>

Edge did not win and I was being sarcastic to the point of bitter :P

this is supposed to be the biggest time of the year wrestling wise and the TV of late sucks more cock then John Cena does :P

I don't know if they offically announced who Matt's partner was so I did the right thing :)

GUnn i agree w/ no talent.. but alwways thought Dogg was a good wrestler.. maybe my mind is playing tricks on me again...

Christian & Brown could be interesting, although I'm not sold on Brown as a primetime player yet...

in all honesty, Styles Daniels & Sjoe should get a push for the big belt and let the unknowns make a name for themsleves fighting for the X belt..

It's a shame guy's like Road Dogg's brother Brad Armstrong was never pushed who actually had, you know....... WRESTLING TALENT. Instead he was always saddled with shi**y gimmicks like "ARACHNAMAN". The only other time he was pushed was when he was in the Lightning Express with Tim Horner in the UWF in like 1987 for a short time. The only other Armstrong that was pushed slightly was Scott Armstrong when he was in a team with Tracey Smothers in the NWA (WCW) in 1990 as the "Southern Boy's" who btw had a really great tag team match with the Midnight Express at the Great American Bash '90. I suggest you check it out. I believe it's on YouTube.com.

Anyway's, I quit watching the WWE back in August. I just got tired of their crap. My signature basically sums up some of my feelings.

They just totally killed my interest in Wrestling as I was once a Die-Hard fan no matter how bad it was.

Until they push the right guy's, I will continue not to watch cause I can't put up with stuff like "MAMA BENJAMIN" and milking Eddy's death the way they have is a total disgrace. I don't need Randy Orton saying "Eddy's in hell".

I still keep up with it thru one of my online buddies who watches. I don't go to sites anymore either.

I don't watch TNA really. I ordered some of their first shows on PPV for like a month when it first started. (When Ricky Steamboat was there.) I just don't watch them. The only way i'll watch TNA is if it gets a Monday Night slot soon. That's the only thing that will get my interest in Wrestling back again.

Oh well. I'm done ranting. Take it away, Crasher!!! :lol:

P.S

Nice job, WWE by jobbing "Sugar" Shane (Not Gregory) Helms out to Lawler ::Pukes:: then having him win the Cruiserweight title, making the Cruiserweight title look even more worthless than it already was. (Vince and his big man fetish.) FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN I SEE A VERTERBREAKER ONCE MORE IN MY LIFETIME?!

It's a shame guy's like Road Dogg's brother Brad Armstrong was never pushed who actually had, you know....... WRESTLING TALENT. Instead he was always saddled with shi**y gimmicks like "ARACHNAMAN". The only other time he was pushed was when he was in the Lightning Express with Tim Horner in the UWF in like 1987 for a short time. The only other Armstrong that was pushed slightly was Scott Armstrong when he was in a team with Tracey Smothers in the NWA (WCW) in 1990 as the "Southern Boy's" who btw had a really great tag team match with the Midnight Express at the Great American Bash '90. I suggest you check it out. I believe it's on YouTube.com.

Anyway's, I quit watching the WWE back in August. I just got tired of their crap. My signature basically sums up some of my feelings.

They just totally killed my interest in Wrestling as I was once a Die-Hard fan no matter how bad it was.

Until they push the right guy's, I will continue not to watch cause I can't put up with stuff like "MAMA BENJAMIN" and milking Eddy's death the way they have is a total disgrace. I don't need Randy Orton saying "Eddy's in hell".

I still keep up with it thru one of my online buddies who watches. I don't go to sites anymore either.

I don't watch TNA really. I ordered some of their first shows on PPV for like a month when it first started. (When Ricky Steamboat was there.) I just don't watch them. The only way i'll watch TNA is if it gets a Monday Night slot soon. That's the only thing that will get my interest in Wrestling back again.

Oh well. I'm done ranting. Take it away, Crasher!!! :lol:

P.S

Nice job, WWE by jobbing "Sugar" Shane (Not Gregory) Helms out to Lawler ::Pukes:: then having him win the Cruiserweight title, making the Cruiserweight title look even more worthless than it already was. (Vince and his big man fetish.) FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN I SEE A VERTERBREAKER ONCE MORE IN MY LIFETIME?!

All time worst gimmick EVER... the RED FREAKING ROOSTER.... Terry Taylor NEVER recovered :lol:... I remember an example of that was Terry Taylor in the CAA when I used to sit 3rd Row, and he was fighting PN News and he missed his punches BADLY and I jumped up and yelled... HEY ROOSTER HIT HIM FOR REAL NEXT TIME.. and he stiffed the hell out of him :lol:

I HATED the Southern Boys/Young Pistols.... I was all about the heel teams like the Midnights... but when me and Brian play the old WCW tapes realize how decent they were... ah well... sucks to be them :D (I think I actually have the PPV you are talking about!)

Sadly Hogan said it all when he said "if you think Wrestling is all about headlocks and leg scissors you got it all wrong"

I really don't know why we watch anymore... but each time they get ready to die in our eyes... we get Angle/HBK or it looks like Shelton and RVD for the IC Title at Mania... I need to see that... and all the DVDs they've been pumping out of late.... good stuff.... like the 'Mania Anthology... ahh the days of Gorilla and the Body calling matches !!!

If we can get 4 or more people at my house then I get the PPV... the X-Divison is worth $8 to me :)

TNA will be on Thursday Nights soon.... it's a START :)

I agree totally on Hurricane... Lawler was a joke and now they screw him more by giving him the joke title :P

All time worst gimmick EVER... the RED FREAKING ROOSTER.... Terry Taylor NEVER recovered :lol:... I remember an example of that was Terry Taylor in the CAA when I used to sit 3rd Row, and he was fighting PN News and he missed his punches BADLY and I jumped up and yelled... HEY ROOSTER HIT HIM FOR REAL NEXT TIME.. and he stiffed the hell out of him :lol:

I HATED the Southern Boys/Young Pistols.... I was all about the heel teams like the Midnights... but when me and Brian play the old WCW tapes realize how decent they were... ah well... sucks to be them :D (I think I actually have the PPV you are talking about!)

Sadly Hogan said it all when he said "if you think Wrestling is all about headlocks and leg scissors you got it all wrong"

I really don't know why we watch anymore... but each time they get ready to die in our eyes... we get Angle/HBK or it looks like Shelton and RVD for the IC Title at Mania... I need to see that... and all the DVDs they've been pumping out of late.... good stuff.... like the 'Mania Anthology... ahh the days of Gorilla and the Body calling matches !!!

If we can get 4 or more people at my house then I get the PPV... the X-Divison is worth $8 to me :)

TNA will be on Thursday Nights soon.... it's a START :)

I agree totally on Hurricane... Lawler was a joke and now they screw him more by giving him the joke title :P

Yeah. That's the only thing they do good now. They put out great DVD's. I still need to buy some of them. I have the Ric Flair one and the Road Warriors one.

LMFAO @ The Red Rooster thing. Crasher, that wouldn't hsappen to be the July 3rd 1991 Meadowlands card, would it. I only know the date and this because it was a House Show, and it featured War Games and also was a part of the Great American Bash '91 tour. That, and Gary Michael Capetta announcing that Ric Flair was fired and stripped of the WCW title. I actually have that on tape.

I didn't really like the Southern Boy's either. (I refuse to call them that corny "Young Pistols" name.)

And about, P.N. News, I have one thing to say about that..................................

YO BABY, YO BABY, YO BABY YO!!! 1, 2, 3, YOU KNOW MY POSSE AND ME!!!

::Pukes::

And about the worst gimmick of all time, that has to ve the Gobbledy (SP?) Gooker, or the SHOCKMASTER!!! ::Trips and falls thru wall as Sting, Bulldog, Sid Vicious, and Vader all start laughing out of character on live T.V.::

Yeah. That's the only thing they do good now. They put out great DVD's. I still need to buy some of them. I have the Ric Flair one and the Road Warriors one.

LMFAO @ The Red Rooster thing. Crasher, that wouldn't hsappen to be the July 3rd 1991 Meadowlands card, would it. I only know the date and this because it was a House Show, and it featured War Games and also was a part of the Great American Bash '91 tour. That, and Gary Michael Capetta announcing that Ric Flair was fired and stripped of the WCW title. I actually have that on tape.

I didn't really like the Southern Boy's either. (I refuse to call them that corny "Young Pistols" name.)

And about, P.N. News, I have one thing to say about that..................................

YO BABY, YO BABY, YO BABY YO!!! 1, 2, 3, YOU KNOW MY POSSE AND ME!!!

::Pukes::

And about the worst gimmick of all time, that has to ve the Gobbledy (SP?) Gooker, or the SHOCKMASTER!!! ::Trips and falls thru wall as Sting, Bulldog, Sid Vicious, and Vader all start laughing out of character on live T.V.::

You'd be totally envious of my collection then :D

I have like 3 racks of all WWE DVDs !!!

It prolly was... I went to all the WCW Shows back then... even the one after 20 inches of snow when Flair beat Sting for Title #7 and the only Sting Fan in the house was the 4'11'' midget to my left who cried the whole way home while I just kept going WOOOOOOOOO back at her :D

PN News > John Cena :P

I hated all the "pretty boy" teams (Rockers included)... man the grief we'd ALL give the Z-Man in the Meadowlands... fun times whoy !!!

I actually have the Shockmaster thing on AVI :boogie:

Looks like we were BOTH wrong about RWA (don't know if this guys is any better...)

Ever since they announced on Smackdown that Matt Hardy would be teaming up with a mystery partner to face MNM for the WWE Tag Team Championships, most people assumed that the partner would be Road Warrior Animal, who has been scheduled to tag with Hardy against MNM at several upcoming SD house shows. However, that appears to not be the case. In fact, it looks like Matt Hardy's tag team partner will be none other than Tatanka, who will be making his official Smackdown debut at No Way Out in the tag title match. Tatanka, who returned at the Royal Rumble, has only made one other appearance since the Royal Rumble and that was on last week's webcast edition of Velocity.

HATE YOU VINCE !!!! :P

Edited by CRASHER

Wow... so no one else saw the PPV last night ??

that's a shame .... it was a VERY good show, except for the ass-finish in the Rey/Orton match... this was an almost buy the DVD worthy PPV... good matches all around no really bad matches and Angle-Taker was to be honest quite fantastic except for Calloway refusing to sell the ankle after 10 minutes of the leg being worked on in the match (including a SICK looking figure 4 on the ringpoist!!)

Wow... so no one else saw the PPV last night ??

that's a shame .... it was a VERY good show, except for the ass-finish in the Rey/Orton match... this was an almost buy the DVD worthy PPV... good matches all around no really bad matches and Angle-Taker was to be honest quite fantastic except for Calloway refusing to sell the ankle after 10 minutes of the leg being worked on in the match (including a SICK looking figure 4 on the ringpoist!!)

Crash why??/ WHy???

we don't need no damn HHH in the title bout!!!

Crash why??/ WHy???

we don't need no damn HHH in the title bout!!!

Well let's break the PPV down match by match shall we ??

The CruiserWeight "We wanna call it a battle royal but you can pin people too" was decent... lots of nice high spots and a few fake finishes before Helms stole the win and ran away with the belt... could have been better maybe a gauntlet match perhaps... seemed like a waste of all the cruisers on a card with so few matches.... and half the guys in this match (London/Spanky and the Mexi-Cools) should be fighting for the tag belts!

Lashley vs JBL... match started with Finlay already beating on Black-Lesnar... and JBL coming out to sneak attack him (but he drives the Limo out :doh1: ).... a longer match then I expected and JBL gets the cheap win (as a heel SHOULD) when Finlay comes out and clocks Black Lesnar with some Irish Object to further his gimmick... I'm MEAN.... I'm STIFF.... I'm IRISH !!!! And puts that feud along

DAVE appears to say how all is well and blah blah blah... nice time filler.... would have rather seen Mexi-Cools vs London and Spanky myself.....

MnM vs Matt and the Tonka Truck

a better match then I could EVER expect... maybe Tatanka's best match EVER... all 4 guys worked like hell in this one... the only bad part of the match was Melina's orgasm-like ear-piercing shrieks on the outside :P... non-title match so expect to see this again at Mania

Booker T vs Benoit.... really REALLY good but slow and long match which took forever to start as Booker faked handing over the Title to Benoit and walking away till Benoit started a coward chant and Booker blindsided him and match was on... good but long match which will get better watching more then once !!

Rey vs Orton... REALLY good match here except for the cheap ending....Mysterio shows he SHOULD be in the Main Event despite him riding some type of Eddie's post-morteum push.... again maybe the best match of Orton AND Rey's career... seemed to be a theme here as half the people featured seemed to have their career-match on this night

... speaking of....

American-Has-Been vs. Wrestling Jesus (you know who is who!)

Another DAMN good match and it shows when Mean Mark wants to WORK a match... man he can work his crusty balls off for someone... Angle worked the leg FOREVER and hit the Angle lock and Angle Slams over and over and really poured on the offense but Taker too brought back the UFC-Style submissions and some nasty other holds too and this match really told its story well and Angle outsmarting Taker and flipping over the Triangle Choke to sneak out a win.... REALLY good stuff here

and as long as Rey Rey gets into the Main Event and makes it Rey/Angle/Orton for the Title (which I CAN live with).... I'm buying this one on DVD... best SD-only PPV since Eddie won the belt

and to be fair to HHH it HAS been a year since he's held the Title and did his job in putting DAVE over (better then JBL did) and maybe it is time to see if H can keep Cena on top or will the dragging back down the card for Cena begin :pray: )

Well let's break the PPV down match by match shall we ??

The CruiserWeight "We wanna call it a battle royal but you can pin people too" was decent... lots of nice high spots and a few fake finishes before Helms stole the win and ran away with the belt... could have been better maybe a gauntlet match perhaps... seemed like a waste of all the cruisers on a card with so few matches.... and half the guys in this match (London/Spanky and the Mexi-Cools) should be fighting for the tag belts!

Lashley vs JBL... match started with Finlay already beating on Black-Lesnar... and JBL coming out to sneak attack him (but he drives the Limo out :doh1: ).... a longer match then I expected and JBL gets the cheap win (as a heel SHOULD) when Finlay comes out and clocks Black Lesnar with some Irish Object to further his gimmick... I'm MEAN.... I'm STIFF.... I'm IRISH !!!! And puts that feud along

DAVE appears to say how all is well and blah blah blah... nice time filler.... would have rather seen Mexi-Cools vs London and Spanky myself.....

MnM vs Matt and the Tonka Truck

a better match then I could EVER expect... maybe Tatanka's best match EVER... all 4 guys worked like hell in this one... the only bad part of the match was Melina's orgasm-like ear-piercing shrieks on the outside :P... non-title match so expect to see this again at Mania

Booker T vs Benoit.... really REALLY good but slow and long match which took forever to start as Booker faked handing over the Title to Benoit and walking away till Benoit started a coward chant and Booker blindsided him and match was on... good but long match which will get better watching more then once !!

Rey vs Orton... REALLY good match here except for the cheap ending....Mysterio shows he SHOULD be in the Main Event despite him riding some type of Eddie's post-morteum push.... again maybe the best match of Orton AND Rey's career... seemed to be a theme here as half the people featured seemed to have their career-match on this night

... speaking of....

American-Has-Been vs. Wrestling Jesus (you know who is who!)

Another DAMN good match and it shows when Mean Mark wants to WORK a match... man he can work his crusty balls off for someone... Angle worked the leg FOREVER and hit the Angle lock and Angle Slams over and over and really poured on the offense but Taker too brought back the UFC-Style submissions and some nasty other holds too and this match really told its story well and Angle outsmarting Taker and flipping over the Triangle Choke to sneak out a win.... REALLY good stuff here

and as long as Rey Rey gets into the Main Event and makes it Rey/Angle/Orton for the Title (which I CAN live with).... I'm buying this one on DVD... best SD-only PPV since Eddie won the belt

and to be fair to HHH it HAS been a year since he's held the Title and did his job in putting DAVE over (better then JBL did) and maybe it is time to see if H can keep Cena on top or will the dragging back down the card for Cena begin :pray: )

Probably too soon to put RVD in a title bout.. But I'm a huge RVD fan, so hopefully he gets a title soon

Probably too soon to put RVD in a title bout.. But I'm a huge RVD fan, so hopefully he gets a title soon

I'm just looking forward to a nice long RVD/Shelton feud with massive innovations in moves and crazy spots... I'm proabably deluding myself but the potential between these two could be AMAZING ! Maybe the two best pure athletes to ever hook up and just GO !!

I'm just looking forward to a nice long RVD/Shelton feud with massive innovations in moves and crazy spots... I'm proabably deluding myself but the potential between these two could be AMAZING ! Maybe the two best pure athletes to ever hook up and just GO !!

Hey I'm all for that....but we need to keepo RVD healthy...

Hey I'm all for that....but we need to keepo RVD healthy...

to be fair he's only been seriously hurt TWICE in his career... and one was on of all things.... a baseball slide :P

I'm just happy that I can now buy the No Way Out DVD when it comes out :clap: