The Official NJDevs.com Soccer Thread

El Diablo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured we could throw any thing soccer in here - with The Champions , The Libertadores, and World Cup ( Germany ) gearing up, there should be some action to be had for those who get their kicks.

I can even add update for my kids teams in here!!!

FUnny I was watching Arsenal /Liverpool on sat thinking about the champs league...

BTW Liverpool really took it to Arsenal.. score was only 1-0, but I reall thought Pool controlled much of the game...

We need Moustic to post ! How my boys in PSG doing ?

Bel - Im a Monaco fan -- Chevanton is the deal !

Good one 731 :horse::fight::argh::rant::kill::puke::o:burn::tomato::yay::cheers: -- I think all those may apply

I find the Premiership so boooring... I dont know why...

and yes sammy Im looking to 'better deal' ok..

Edited by El Diablo

Chevanton is injury prone... :P

PSG is sooo inconsistant. They had some good games, so bad, but overall timid and lack of passion... Pauleta is alone and, even if the defense isn't so bad, lthere's a lack of creativity... They're not hungry about winning and like to settle with a tie... Thay have the talent to be better, but overall 2006 starts OK for them. They're 5th with 40 pts (Lille is 4th with 41, Auxerre 3rd with 43, Bordeaux 2nd with 49 and Lyon leads with 56).

We need Moustic to post ! How my boys in PSG doing ?

Bel - Im a Monaco fan -- Chevanton is the deal !

Good one 731 :horse::fight::argh::rant::kill::puke::o:burn::tomato::yay::cheers: -- I think all those may apply

I find the Premiership so boooring... I dont know why...

and yes sammy Im looking to 'better deal' ok..

That might be a new record for smilies used in one post. :D

Chevanton is injury prone... :P

PSG is sooo inconsistant. They had some good games, so bad, but overall timid and lack of passion... Pauleta is alone and, even if the defense isn't so bad, lthere's a lack of creativity... They're not hungry about winning and like to settle with a tie... Thay have the talent to be better, but overall 2006 starts OK for them. They're 5th with 40 pts (Lille is 4th with 41, Auxerre 3rd with 43, Bordeaux 2nd with 49 and Lyon leads with 56).

iS bEASLEY on PSG or a different team??

Watch alot of EPL becasue its on FOX all the time!! and at this point i know many of the players..

French & german leagues a litle bit, but not as muchh

like seeing Mcbride play,

iS bEASLEY on PSG or a different team??

He plays for PSV Eindhoven from the Dutch League.

Yeah FOX does concentrate on ELP - I watch mostly Italy/Spain/Argentine/Mexican leagues

I hope you got to see the highlight goal from the Mexico/Korea game the other night... classic.

My teams - Inter -Villarreal -Monaco -Dorados- Cruz Azul- River Plate - Nacional -San Lorenzo- geez I feel like Bruins.. :o

He plays for PSV Eindhoven from the Dutch League.

Yeah FOX does concentrate on ELP - I watch mostly Italy/Spain/Argentine/Mexican leagues

I hope you got to see the highlight goal from the Mexico/Korea game the other night... classic.

My teams - Inter -Villarreal -Monaco -Dorados- Cruz Azul- River Plate - Nacional -San Lorenzo- geez I feel like Bruins.. :o

Don't really have a favorite, Man U probably ther closest, but that just because they are on so much i know the entire team!!

really i just root for the Americans!!

Thanks Goat!

This is a man's game... no doubt about that

In the 2nd clip arguably the best player of the century (Maradona)is kicking a$$ and taking names !

Later on you see Beckham and the best current primo player Ronaldhino also take matters in their own hands.

I LOVE THIS GAME !!!!!

Damn ! Didn't see this fantastic Thread !

I'm a DIE HARD FAN of Bordeaux (I play for this team when I was young) and know i'm "only" a fan...

This year is the opposite of the previous one (we save our ass on the last day to stay on the first league)... We have a REAL DEVS TEAM !

We're very strong on defense, media call us "boring team" but we win ! :dance:

Only Lyon (and their most hated GM... Aulas... ) is better this year

For El Diablo, your boys doesn't play often in PSG... difficult (as usual) year for this Team...

Your Boys will play much next year... The few "shift" I saw of them make me jump ! They are good, but not ready !

I will love this thread ! :boogie:

Some thoughts on USA -Guatemalas' game last week -

USA starting to roll over opponents even for friendlies..

Last 3 games 12 goals for.. that's an insane average.

A young squad-Arena looking over the depth. Eddie Johnson is a beast

Here are the new kits for Germany

75_316155_06USAhome.jpg

HOME

75_316154_06USAaway.jpg

AWAY

Next game vs POLAND March 1

and then vs host WC nation GERMANY March 22

Champions League action this week

Libertadores in action too.

:boogie::boogie:

Wow! Nice jerseys the USA has!

Im stoked for the World Cup....VERY excited about the USA's chances of making it to the Semis or...dare we say...World Cup Champions???

GO USA!! :clap::clap::clap:

I'm very excited, I think we can go very far if everyone stays healthy.. this team is as talented as any USA team we have had...

hmm watched a soccer game this afternoon..REal madrid and some other team...but then again i also watched American Idol..so yeah...... :puke: