GAME THREAD: Rangers @ Devils 7.30 pm ET

Derek21

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it should have been four but Kaspar deserved every bit of that Derek and you know it. It was no Bertuzzi act or Hatcher to Roenick but it was a, "Watch out Kaspar because someday someone is really going tot ake your head off."

I didn't realize punching was part of hockey. I'd like to see them hit back but without resorting to such tactics. They made a big mistake not dressing either Hollweg or Orr for this one. The Devils are running our guys. Janssen knocked out Malik with a hit. Hollweg at least keeps guys honest.

Live as a punk, die by a punk. Kasparaitis got exactly what he deserved and the Rangers nicely folded up on that power play.

If Kasparaitis would fight Marshall, Marshall would certainly oblige. But since we all know that's not going to happen, Marshall did the next best thing.

It still should've been a double-minor. There was also blood too.

I hope that's settled. So we could move on and watch the game.

Yeah, because Kaspar was staring Marsh right in the face when he elbowed him.

You're a good poster. But they raced for a puck and it was more shoulder cap than elbow. Marshall threw a punch and Kaspar was facing the boards. A cheap reaction which Lucifer indicated. He should be happy he only got two.

Dude, Kaspar's face always looks like that.

I'll level with you it should've been 4, but I think Marsh may end up with a game for retaliation since he only received 2.

Not that Kaspar hasn't had it coming. He still has to face the Sabres one more time, and he knocked out one of their top scorers for more than just a game, which is what happened with Marsh.

Edited by Devilsdude530

Running your guys?

When did simple bodychecking become a lost art? Fine, if you wanna say the Rass collision was sketchy ok, but everything else has looked clean to me.

Clean checks. Yes. But when an opponent does that, they're sending a message. Too bad they didn't dress anyone to hit back. That was a mistake.

i kinda thought the kasperitis hit was a cheap shot and i think marshy is better than that.

Derek, last I heard, elbows to the head weren't part of hockey either.

He got penalized for it and was given a questionable major and game. He paid the price.

2nd period on. I hope they show a pulse this period.

Was this directed at me?

If it is, then fine. But it still should've been a double-minor. Kasparaitis got a 5 minute major last time. Fine with that. But Marshall intended to injure him or put him out for the game so it should at least be a double-minor.

Just pointing that out.

Kaspars a punk...he deserves whatever he gets...

I'll level with you it should've been 4, but I think Marsh may end up with a game for retaliation since he only received 2.

Not that Kaspar hasn't had it coming. He still has to face the Sabres one more time, and he knocked out one of their top scorers for more than just a game, which is what happened with Marsh.

Yeah, and Tim Connolly called it a clean "Hipcheck" (Speaking of lost art forms.)

Ask LOTCB. He'll tell you about that hit and he's a Sabres fan.

rassmussen is out for blood tonight. its good to see.

Right on.... :boogie:

2-1 PP GOAL...GIO

oops... sorry.. no one was posting them before so i went and did it and guess you beat me :)

I'm alwasy here since I hate the chat !!!!

Nice to know I'm not alone :giggle:

I can't believe my eyes we scored on PP ... and it wasn't even 5 on 3.....

Another PP coming

i think the fact that marshy did that on the ice is totally worth the 2 mins. SO funny!