New York Giants fans?

NYGDevils32

You are either a Jets, Eagles, Cowboys, or Redskins fan, aren't you? :puke:

My sons' name is LANDRY

Does that narrow it down for you? :evil:

Edited by Masked Fan

and no, i'm not a bandwagon fan.. been there through the horrible years... meaning everything prior to this century practically (Wasn't alive during the Chuck Knox era) :lol:

I was a big Seahwaks supporter in the mid 80's....when RB Curt Warner from Penn State went to the Hawks I followed them big time along with the Bills...Seahawks had some good teams back then...Krieg to Largent....but things went downhill when Brian Bosworth went to Seattle :doh1:

I'm not even a Seattle fan, and I am still annoyed with the SB against the Stealers this year :angry:

I was a big Seahwaks supporter in the mid 80's....when RB Curt Warner from Penn State went to the Hawks I followed them big time along with the Bills...Seahawks had some good teams back then...Krieg to Largent....but things went downhill when Brian Bosworth went to Seattle :doh1:

I'm not even a Seattle fan, and I am still annoyed with the SB against the Stealers this year :angry:

Yeah, but according to the NFL, almost all calls were right except for the Hasselbeck cut block. Sure Mike. (Periera, Head NFL Official)

Man of all the random teams you like for random reasons this is the RANDOMEST!

back in the day i hated football. but i started play madden and i love that freaking game.

i was a falcon fan for a little bit cuz of micheal vick. I love running backs and guys who run the ball in general, but gradually micheal vick's inability to pass really pissed me off.

my friend is a HUGE pitt sports fan and he always talked about larry fitzgerald, so i just kinda became a cards fan through that. :D

Well at least you see the power of the fraud exposed for the sham non-QB that he really is (and yes I am doubly disgusted that he got the Pro Bowl pick as the QB over Bledsoe... cause yeah QB's WHO CAN'T THROW are Pro Bowl level :P)

But I give you credit cause the Cardinals are more futile a team then even the Bruins :lol:

Edited by CRASHER

Well at least you see the power of the fraud exposed for the sham non-QB that he really is (and yes I am doubly disgusted that he got the Pro Bowl pick as the QB over Bledsoe... cause yeah QB's WHO CAN'T THROW are Pro Bowl level :P)

But I give you credit cause the Cardinals are more futile a team then even the Bruins :lol:

I think my Bills have slowly become the new Arizona Cardinals...case in point: EVERY Bills game this year is 1:00PM on Sunday...even arizona has a monday night game.....

Depre$$ing :lol:

i kinda like the chargers too...actually not really, i just like watching LT.

i'm really not a huge fan of QB's in general. i think they're pansies who cry when getting brushed.

don't really like widerecievers either, they all seem like annoying loudmouths with enormous egos. i'm still a hockey fan 50 times more than i will ever be a football fan, so i still hate the whole ego thing...that's kind of why i like fitzgerald, from what i can tell, not really a loudmouth cocky WR.

i won't try and pretend like i know football history, but from highlights, barry sanders is the man.

...But I give you credit cause the Cardinals are more futile a team then even the Bruins :lol:
;)

Actually, I think the Cards are going to win the west. They've got all the pieces now. Great WR's, great RB, very good QB, excellent special teams and a damned fine D. They're going to be a contenda! NFC championship game against the Cowboys. (in Dallas, of course)

Back towards the topic; the giants are going to finish second in the East this year. Was and Philthy will be battling it out for the basement chair.

post-909-1144899289_thumb.jpg

...But I give you credit cause the Cardinals are more futile a team then even the Bruins :lol:
;)

Actually, I think the Cards are going to win the west. They've got all the pieces now. Great WR's, great RB, very good QB, excellent special teams and a damned fine D. They're going to be a contenda! NFC championship game against the Cowboys. (in Dallas, of course)

Back towards the topic; the giants are going to finish second in the East this year. Was and Philthy will be battling it out for the basement chair.

:koolaid:

post-909-1144899289_thumb.jpg post-909-1144899655_thumb.jpg

;)

Oh, come on. Even actual Cardinal fans will be holding on to hope that we go through the "Super Bowl Loser slump," otherwise they don't have a shot. You also forgot to mention they have no offensive line. Edge will be running into a wall everytime. And don't tell me our line sucks cause we lost Hutchinson to the Vikings, we still have great depth on the line and Walter Jones opening up holes on the left side. Not to mention the best blocking fullback in Mack Strong. And our QB? He's ok, went to the Pro bowl last year, pretty much the ONLY guy who showed up to play in the Super Bowl. What about our WR's? How about Darrel Jackson, Bobby Engram, and recently acquired Nate Burleson. We also do boast the NFL's MVP and leading rusher last year.. he's pretty good. That's just the offense though. On defense, we have one of the best D-line rotations featuring Fisher, Wistrom, Bernard, Tubbs, Darby, and co. The linebackers? They're pretty good too as a matter of fact.. LeRoy Hill up and coming star, Lofa Tatupu who went to the pro bowl last year (rookie year) and effectively put an end to the revolving door that was the Seahawks MLB position, and now Julian Peterson too. Only place I will say we need to improve is secondary. Trufant is a stud, but our other side is a liability with Kelly Herndon. We're normally all set at safety with Ken Hamlin and Michael Boulware, but who knows if Ken Hamlin will ever return to pre-assault form (was victim of an assault outside a bar last year in which he suffered a skull fracture.)

I'd say barring injuries, we're a good shot to repeat as NFC champs.

So yeah, that's my quick explanation as to why I disagree with you. :rofl:

Oh, come on. Even actual Cardinal fans will be holding on to hope that we go through the "Super Bowl Loser slump," otherwise they don't have a shot. You also forgot to mention they have no offensive line. Edge will be running into a wall everytime. And don't tell me our line sucks cause we lost Hutchinson to the Vikings, we still have great depth on the line and Walter Jones opening up holes on the left side. Not to mention the best blocking fullback in Mack Strong. And our QB? He's ok, went to the Pro bowl last year, pretty much the ONLY guy who showed up to play in the Super Bowl. What about our WR's? How about Darrel Jackson, Bobby Engram, and recently acquired Nate Burleson. We also do boast the NFL's MVP and leading rusher last year.. he's pretty good. That's just the offense though. On defense, we have one of the best D-line rotations featuring Fisher, Wistrom, Bernard, Tubbs, Darby, and co. The linebackers? They're pretty good too as a matter of fact.. LeRoy Hill up and coming star, Lofa Tatupu who went to the pro bowl last year (rookie year) and effectively put an end to the revolving door that was the Seahawks MLB position, and now Julian Peterson too. Only place I will say we need to improve is secondary. Trufant is a stud, but our other side is a liability with Kelly Herndon. We're normally all set at safety with Ken Hamlin and Michael Boulware, but who knows if Ken Hamlin will ever return to pre-assault form (was victim of an assault outside a bar last year in which he suffered a skull fracture.)

I'd say barring injuries, we're a good shot to repeat as NFC champs.

So yeah, that's my quick explanation as to why I disagree with you. :rofl:

LMAO can't argue with that! :D