hahaha..ohh myspace

LA03

aww i grew up in bergan county

there's this one awsome kid who said he was mary and i was looking through his pictures and theres this well known picture of him and some kid's that aren't his, his captain was, "me and my 4 sons, Marty Jr. Steven, Tom and Pete."

so i said, it's pretty damn obvious the real marty isn't on here, but if you wanna come off as convinveing you might want to know that marty has 3 sons and a daughter and those are not their names also he's divorced.

i did this mainly becuase once again i was bored at work

his responce you may ask?

"um ok bitch shut the f**k up i think i know my own kids better then you so f**k off"

which of corse only further convinced me it was the "real marty"

i love 14 year olds on myspace, it's great when people make fake profiles and sh!t

Fake Myspace is hilarious. I was just looking at a fake Richard Branson profile, and I almost pissed myself.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think sammy has a myspace and isn't talking?

I do not. I have a login but that is it. I only use it when someone links their page so that I can see it otherwise it annoys me, people seem to have music play the minute you get on their page and usually of songs I don't like.

Is anyone surprised that PK hasn't created a Scott Stevens MySpace page yet?

I spoke to Scott Stevens the other day...just not the Scott Stevens. :P

PK that is a great picture!

Hey CRASHER I hope you weren't talking about my muspace picture.....I was drunk when i did that pose as you will notice from the 40 of smirnoff and beer in the pic, so that's my excuse... :evil:

It did for me at first then when I wen tand edited it I went to ... :unsure: my..space hmm.gif

PK that is a great picture!

Hey CRASHER I hope you weren't talking about my muspace picture.....I was drunk when i did that pose as you will notice from the 40 of smirnoff and beer in the pic, so that's my excuse... :evil:

Thanks -- it really highlights my ecru teeth... I'm bleaching them at my darling observant husbands behest...but I think they're just genetically yellow :noclue:

Does anyone think sammy has a myspace and isn't talking?

I'm thinking YES he does.....

Thanks -- it really highlights my ecru teeth... I'm bleaching them at my darling observant husbands behest...but I think they're just genetically yellow :noclue:

What are you doing in that pic? Some side work for National Geographic? Sorry, I'm not the outdoorsy type.

I'm thinking YES he does.....

Really I don't. I just have a login like I said so I can click on these links y'all post. If I had one, I would have posted it.

Nah but I bet you was having that same 40 when you left your last comment on my page :lol:

hmm thinking of a clever comment...i'm bad for leaving crappy comments...i actually got called "LAME" today by someone on this board!! LMAO

lol Public, but he was joking,,I HOPE...lmao

because i left a LAME comment

lol no!

Sammy, you hurt ma feelings..... *cries*

SIKE! lmao :P