Pictures.

LA03

haha nooo they are too busy throwing my father on the ground because they have a warrant for the arrest of ANOTHER person but yet they feel the need to beat up my father whos 66 has diabetes and a heart problem...and then arrest him. Wow they are fvckin smart.

Wow , they are really disgraces for the United-States :angry:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha wow lancer... your that desprate you go for the truck drivers... fat smelly truck drivers... ew

Edited by Cal914

haha wow lancer... your that desprate you go for the truck drivers... fat smelly truck drivers... ew

Did you just say I was deperate that I went for the truck driver...? Oh wow you are fvckin off your rocker. && That was a little uncalled for.

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

realy... im an a$shole... im just pissed about my finals and sh!t...

haha that's funny RD and im not being sarcastic!

Edited by Cal914

Can you get a mini of that plane sammy? See even I'd have to thave THAT in my collection.

Devils should get a private jet with the kool aid guy on it :koolaid:

That plane was just rolled out but I wouldn't be surprised if one of the model makers releases that plane soon. Probably in a few months though.

I always thought it would be cool if the Devils had an all black 727 with the Devils logo on the tail and New Jersey Devils acrose the fuselage. Simple and elegant. B )

So my daughter juts had her first dance performance - it was very funny. She was adorable.

So anyhow I starteds looking up all my old dance mates and have any of you guys heard of a comedian called Louis C.K.? Because my BEST ballet friend married the guy. and his birthday is EXACTLY the same as mine. So She is still as adorable as she was as a kid - she's in this goofy film - here is the link:

My best friend when I was 9