Prudential Center video

devlman

bro u dont beleive how close it is now. back in 03-04 when i was a freshman it was about 70-30 devils now its 50-50, this is mainly because all the italian kids from brooklyn are frontrunners and when the rags became good last season they all bought lundqvist jerseys. everyday after a devils-rangers game its etiher 200 devils jerseys in school or 200 rangers jerseys.

I actually remember it being pretty similar back when I was in high school (96-99). Man did I get old. The first couple of years were the worst cause I had to deal with the 5 game loss to the Rangers in 97. I definitely remember playing hockey at Goodsports back in the day, and there were always way more Devils fans than Rangers fans, and definitely more teams named the Devils.

I actually remember it being pretty similar back when I was in high school (96-99). Man did I get old. The first couple of years were the worst cause I had to deal with the 5 game loss to the Rangers in 97. I definitely remember playing hockey at Goodsports back in the day, and there were always way more Devils fans than Rangers fans, and definitely more teams named the Devils.

i used to go to goodsports to back in like 5th grade lol. and btw last year when the devils swept the rangers us devils fans ruled the school, even the teachers were going crazy. and talking aobut teachers who did u have , i could tell u if they are still here