NJ Devs 2007 Fantasy Football Main Discussion

CRASHER

I see a run the table and miracle run into the playoffs... if Clown thinks the Bills can do it, why can't my team??

They're nowhere NEAR as bad as they've been in the standings :P

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost rather bite the dust this week than having Favre come back to finish me off while Udx still whines he's jinxed :blahblah:

That trade did not turn out well, but how was I to know that Walker would extend his stay on the IR and Brown would get hurt the minute I got him?

At least I had Romo in the other league, one of the reasons I hate having two teams at once, conflicted interests. Though like with this league, I'm playing that one just for fun and I'm 6-3-1 there, while the guy with the 'loaded' team is probably going to go to 0-10 :evil:

Edited by Hasan4978

2 wks in a row got good QB numbers...can't complain....Westbrook has been a good pick for me too...too bad I have no chance at the playoffs....anyone want one of these guys to make a run trade deadline is friday....although I might try to be the spoiler...

Hum Hum intesresting...

I've just sent you an trade offer...

:whistling:

Yeah...I'll consider it....the RB that you sent is hurting so I'm not too sure....plus like I said I might try to be a spoiler :) it'll give me some satisfaction...

Has, what's up with all the hating, you can't look at my record and QB stats before two weeks ago and say I didn't have some sort of jinx :) seems to be over for now though...

Yeah...I'll consider it....the RB that you sent is hurting so I'm not too sure....plus like I said I might try to be a spoiler :) it'll give me some satisfaction...

Has, what's up with all the hating, you can't look at my record and QB stats before two weeks ago and say I didn't have some sort of jinx :) seems to be over for now though...

Hey... Instead of Stallworth, I would replace him by Crayton.(Anyway.. He's a Dallas player? :P)

Since I think your in need of wide receivers.. :o

I will not touch a Cowboy in fantasy football...period. :D Stallworth I like....it's the RB i'm not sold on

Crash, who would've thought to put in Grant huh?? :) I wouldn't have played him either

Well, when Gore will be 100% healthy, pretty sure he'll play very good.. Since their passing Game stinks..

Plus, Stallworth can put up nice numbers.

Your QB 'jinx' was Brees sucking it up during the first few weeks (as he did for thousands of other fantasy owners), outright dumping him when you weren't exactly bringing in Tom Brady, and being fool enough to sit Favre for Young one week :P

Besides your problems went beyond the QB's anyway, you lost by huge margins. Looking at your Week 1 roster it actually wasn't terrible, but you don't stick with anything and make 500 moves (and I just dislike move hogs in any fantasy game in general) plus the Walker and Branch injuries didn't help.

Edited by Hasan4978

Your QB 'jinx' was Brees sucking it up during the first few weeks (as he did for thousands of other fantasy owners), outright dumping him when you weren't exactly bringing in Tom Brady, and being fool enough to sit Favre for Young one week :P

Besides your problems went beyond the QB's anyway, you lost by huge margins. Looking at your Week 1 roster it actually wasn't terrible, but you don't stick with anything and make 500 moves (and I just dislike move hogs in any fantasy game in general) plus the Walker and Branch injuries didn't help.

ok, so it's obvious you aren't the superstitious type and even more obvious that you don't get the tongue in cheek "jinx" I usually talk about...everyone knows the bad luck/decisions I've had with fantasy football, mainly in the QB position...I get the fact it was coincidence and all that but again, the whole jinx thing was, as it has always been, said in jest...I don't see these comments as outright doing anything to you or against you and wonder why it's such a big deal as you are the only one who seems to take offense to me using the words "QB" and "jinx" in the same sentence...

And I never alluded to the fact that I would have won had it not been for the QB spot...I've just always pointed out that it has been the more troublesome spot for my team...stemming back from the horrid decision to pick good ole statue in the #1 spot last year...

in other words....chill... :)

I don't take 'offense' to it, it just gets old seeing your schtick week after week. Most of us that don't win think we're jinxed to an extent including me and my Jet-like close losses :P

It is utterly laughable that my team has four losses by less than a TD including this week where a DEFENSIVE TD was the difference :rofl:

I get that but after every week there are people who "didn't get that crucial sub cuz they weren't around a comp" or "they scored 845 pts and would have won against any other team they are facing"...that's just my thing....the QB position that's always been bad...all I'm saying is you seem to be the only one that harps on it...no biggie...just relax a bit....I could easily point out other faults in my team or the fact that when I do have a good game it seems like I always go up against an all star QBs...besides...looks like the tides have turned...Favre goes up against the Panthers and then the Lions....so I should be good for at least two weeks :)

It is utterly laughable that my team has four losses by less than a TD including this week where a DEFENSIVE TD was the difference :rofl:

And don't forget it was a fumble recovery too :lol:

My two friends at the hose looked at me like :blink: when I jumped and yelled OH YES THE COMEBACK IS ON!!!! :giggle:

Kinda reminded me of last year having the Bears D in my money league for the Arizona game!! B )

Unbelievable...now FIVE losses by less than a TD :doh1: This time I shot myself in the foot not checking to see whether to sub out Alexander, but geez.

Hard for me to really get supermotivated when both me and the team I'm playing are out of it. Props to Udx for trying every game though. Rest assured I will be around to try to spoil the season of the two playoff contenders left on my schedule, maybe by then I'll actually get some luck :P

Unbelievable...now FIVE losses by less than a TD :doh1: This time I shot myself in the foot not checking to see whether to sub out Alexander, but geez.

Hard for me to really get supermotivated when both me and the team I'm playing are out of it. Props to Udx for trying every game though. Rest assured I will be around to try to spoil the season of the two playoff contenders left on my schedule, maybe by then I'll actually get some luck :P

YOu have the scores up already?? Taylor had like 875 yds and 3 TDs today...i'll give you the Alexander thing and I have Morris his replacement but at a glance I'd say it's still close...

YOu have the scores up already?? Taylor had like 875 yds and 3 TDs today...i'll give you the Alexander thing and I have Morris his replacement but at a glance I'd say it's still close...

I don't know if you've seen that promo on top of the home page, sign up for MyCoke Rewards (no cost) and you also get StatTracker for free...might not be there any more though, they said it was a limited time offer, but it really does work - and it shows up for all your fantasy teams :lol:

Your team has 108 something and mine has 103 something and no players left for either side, so yeah it was close all right :P

I am at least glad I hung onto Taylor in both my leagues...my other team is 7-3-1 now.

Edited by Hasan4978