NJ Devs 2007 Fantasy Football Main Discussion

CRASHER

All I want to know is how I try to pick Drew Carter off waivers and it won't let me because "games have already been played" and yet the commish who controls the options gets to pick him up not but an hour later??? :D

Besides, I'd rather loose my fantasy game any day of the week to have Romo play like he did tonight!!!

being as I picked LAST in the draft I got firsties on the waivers, that's the system :P

and I had to get rid of useless Jarrett!!

and I hear ya... two leagues I had Romo vs Brees... good times!!!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet...20 points from Addai on the bench.
I like my team so far. I'll call week one a wash if I lose because I didn't have time to get Addai in my lineup and lost 20 points right there. I think I left a total of 65-70 points on the bench in week one.

Just checked and it was 75.

Blame the head coach!

I looked at the score this morning and saw yer bench is loaded and was wondering WTH you were drinking when you set yer lineup. :beerbang:

Blame the head coach!

I looked at the score this morning and saw yer bench is loaded and was wondering WTH you were drinking when you set yer lineup. :beerbang:

I never had a chance of putting Addai in before his game Thursday unfortunately. As for not starting Big Ben, oh well. He isn't a big fantasy QB but I should have started him against the Browns looking back on it. If Leinart plays very well tonight, I'll win.

Guy in my money league just offered me Peyton and Glenn for Bush and McNabb

my team is now infinitely better!!! B )

wow. risky with Glenns injury and all, but wow. You took it right?

wow. risky with Glenns injury and all, but wow. You took it right?

Glenn doesn't leave my bench, my starters as of this trade would be:

Manning

Adaai

Peterson (Min :P)

Edge

Evans

Walker

Gates

Dallas D

Akers

Because StatTracker's only free for the first day of games. After that you have to pay for it :P I probably lost after the Houshmanzedah TD and Rudi two-point conversion, oh well. At least I had already won the game in my pay league thanks in part to Romo's big night last night.

I'm sorry though, it reeks that dr (probably) will have to lose a game because the draft just had to be the last minute and he had no time to get his first freaking pick in the lineup. But this league has had a shotgun marriage feel to it from the beginning, I knew someone would wind up getting screwed by not being able to set their roster in less than a day. Waivers mean nothing since there isn't anyone on waivers to start with and the teams aren't even in the right order on top of it.

Edited by Hasan4978

I'm sorry though it reeks that dr (probably) will have to lose a game because the draft had to be the last minute and he didn't have time to get his first pick in the lineup. But this league has had a shotgun marriage feel to it from the beginning. Waivers mean nothing since there isn't anyone on waivers to start withsand aren't even in the right order to begin with.

and if we had the draft two weeks before the season and your top picks got hurt in the pre-season you'd be screaming we started too early... GET OVER IT ALREADY, and I found out as commish I could manually have forced Adaai into the line up, and I still could of... though 11 other people found a way within 26 hours to check their team knowing what the situation was... that's a weak excuse.... and not to mention... you wanted 14 teams remember?? You'd be signing Kyle Boller as your last player at THAT point!

Would you like to blame me for the Giants injuries too while you're at it???

I'm getting a little sick of all the sniping when NO ONE ELSE took the reigns of this the last year OR this

so get it over with cause it's not like the rules don't apply to everyone :blahblah: :blahblah:

Because StatTracker's only free for the first day of games. After that you have to pay for it :P I probably lost after the Houshmanzedah TD and Rudi two-point conversion, oh well. At least I had already won the game in my pay league thanks in part to Romo's big night last night.

I'm sorry though, it reeks that dr (probably) will have to lose a game because the draft just had to be the last minute and he had no time to get his first freaking pick in the lineup. But this league has had a shotgun marriage feel to it from the beginning, I knew someone would wind up getting screwed by not being able to set their roster in less than a day. Waivers mean nothing since there isn't anyone on waivers to start with and the teams aren't even in the right order on top of it.

Woww...And what I do to get my points?

Am I getting them?

Edited by TravisZajac

and if we had the draft two weeks before the season and your top picks got hurt in the pre-season you'd be screaming we started too early... GET OVER IT ALREADY, and I found out as commish I could manually have forced Adaai into the line up, and I still could of... though 11 other people found a way within 26 hours to check their team knowing what the situation was... that's a weak excuse.... and not to mention... you wanted 14 teams remember?? You'd be signing Kyle Boller as your last player at THAT point!

Would you like to blame me for the Giants injuries too while you're at it???

I'm getting a little sick of all the sniping when NO ONE ELSE took the reigns of this the last year OR this

so get it over with cause it's not like the rules don't apply to everyone :blahblah: :blahblah:

It was not 26 hours, the draft ended at 8:44 in the morning and the Colt game was 8:30 at night, that's not even 12 hours. People were taking longer to make single picks :P If it wasn't for me giving an autopick list when I was on vacation for two days and at other times - which I might add almost nobody else did when they weren't around - we wouldn't have even finished the draft on time.

I was satisfied with the team I drafted though, no complaining from me there. I also admitted midway through the draft you were right about the 14 team thing, but honestly it wouldn't have been as much of an issue if the talent pool was deeper this year.

I run the hockey league here and had run my money league for two straight years, I was tired of doing double duty so I sure as shooting wasn't going to have the interest to run the league here. I can't speak for anyone else though.

Edited by Hasan4978

I can still hope Gore scores out 40points :P

Taylor and MJD didn't get yards as I expected..And that killed me

Thanks Crasher :)

Not likely

and this is the perils of fantasy football... unless you got LT or Manning you sometimes don't know what you getting each week... look at anyone who has Steven Jackson now... it's gotta be HELL!!

And believe it or not I do TRY to keep sh!t as organized and well run as possible... it's not easy when you have people disappear and flat out stop drafting during your draft and all the other garbage that comes with it, phone calls, PMs, Text Messages... but I love having a league on here so I do it as best I can B )

1. Pay for the Stat-Tracker?

2. Wait till the next morning

3. Your're down 108.68-68.36 dude

Did you pay for the StatTracker or is that just one of the perks you get as commissioner? :evil: I did lose right? Probably by a couple of points too :P

Believe me I know all too well about being the lightning rod running a league. We didn't have as many problems with the hockey league but there were still issues last year, contreversial trades, not having certain categories in the game. And you probably have had to do more than most of us realize behind the scenes - all the more reason why I was on you about the start time though ;)

Edited by Hasan4978

Did you pay for the StatTracker or is that just one of the perks you get as commissioner? :evil: I did lose right? Probably by a couple of points too :P

Believe me I know all too well about being the lightning rod running a league. We didn't have as many problems with the hockey league but there were still issues last year, contreversial trades, not having certain categories in the game. And you probably have had to do more than most of us realize behind the scenes - all the more reason why I was on you about the start time though ;)

I paid for it cause I got three yahoo leagues now and it's a nice way to check all 3 at once!

Brian beat you by 4 points (holy hell he won all three games this week :P )

and I was pretty much dead on the pace I was expecting... well except for Clowns' AWOL over the weekend when I got back from Jamaica!

whatever... the season is started. everyone knew when the games were started... it just sucks it went so close to the deadline.

I think next year we should do a live draft. 2.5 hours or less really, 1 night... people sign up if they can make it... or they dont care about the auto draft. No 2-3 week drafts and crawling to the start of the season. We do fine in hockey every year.