Stan Fischler On Msg

Derek21

Anticipation is starting to get to me now!! AHHHHH!!!

This is killer! :lol:

Hey RD, doesn't this feel like Christmas Eve when you were a little kid. You knew you were gunna get some cool stuff tomorrow but the whole waiting thing sucked. Too bad Stanta Claus isn't the one bringing Selanne, Lou will make us wait till the very end and blow the other trades right out of the water.

Anticipation is starting to get to me now!! AHHHHH!!!

This is killer! :lol:

Hey RD, doesn't this feel like Christmas Eve when you were a little kid. You knew you were gunna get some cool stuff tomorrow but the whole waiting thing sucked. Too bad Stanta Claus isn't the one bringing Selanne, Lou will make us wait till the very end and blow the other trades right out of the water.

but santa always brought something.

lou just might give us all coal and we'll have to be grateful for the slacks and dreidel he gave us instead (marshall and shmelik)

**and before anyone goes all PC crazy on me, this is in reference to an old SNL skit with Hannukah Harry....and I'm jewish :)

Yeah I'm with you about the jersey thing. You know mangement wants his name!! But I don't know, I am nervous about Selanne. I always have and I figure I will be for a long time till he proves me otherwise. Satan is one heck of a player, I don't really like him, but maybe when he isn't playing for the other team he will grow on me. There's just some players who u hate playing against.