Individual Game Tickets??

jscags

there is no way tix will go on-sale tomorrow. it would have been reported in the papers and would be on their site. they haven't even sent out weekend/weekday partial plans yet. i wouldn't expect tix to go onsale until early october.

they have no need to put them on-sale tomorrow. they can take their time since they don't have a home game until the end of october.

D'oh I didn't realize it said Oct 15th I just saw the 15th and wonder why no home games were listed. Damn I wanted to do all my ticket buying today. I have been already waiting 20 mins to get Canadien tickets and still waiting in the queue. I will wait to get Bruin tickets on Monday and just go to the box office.

This sucks. I live in Tennessee and was planning on flying in opening weekend but I didn't want to buy a plane ticket until I knew I had a game ticket. If I wait till Oct. 15, the plane tix will go higher. So do I take a chance, buy a plane ticket now or just wait? Like I said, this sucks.

This sucks. I live in Tennessee and was planning on flying in opening weekend but I didn't want to buy a plane ticket until I knew I had a game ticket. If I wait till Oct. 15, the plane tix will go higher. So do I take a chance, buy a plane ticket now or just wait? Like I said, this sucks.

Unless your plane ticket is refundable I suggest you wait. lol

Just make sure your on ticketmaster.com the second they go on sale. Refresh if you have to. Who knows, they might offer a presale like other teams do and someone on here can give out the passcode. So I guess you could buy your plane ticket now but it might be too risky.