Training Camp Photos *UPDATED 9/18/07

chrisg19

I have uploaded about 40 photos to Smugmug, and the link is below. I don't know much about smugmug, but I didn't want to start clogging up the forum with photos. From a quick glance I am not thrilled with their hosting, as the colors are not as they were on my calibrated monitor. I am not sure how they will look to you, but I assure you the originals are spot on, if someone wants any copies.

Enjoy, I will continue to post more, but I wanted to get started with this. I will post captions later, and I just saw you can make photos larger at the site.

Visit My Website

Chris

* Added better quality, and more Photos!!

Edited by chrisg19

Thanks for all the nice compliments.

I took the gallery down for a little while. I want to add a few more photos, and I was not happy with the quality of the displayed photos. I have that part figured out though, and will re-upload them so they are sharper.

I will post when the gallerys are back up.

Chris

Ps- Someone asked, and these photos were all shot with a Canon 40D, with a Canon 2.8 70-200IS, and a Sigma 2.8 24-70DG.

Alright, I finally have them reloaded, and they are definitely of better quality now. I switched to the "professional" version of Smugmug, so I could post larger photos, so thats why the quality is better. I still have a LOT to learn with the hosting site. So if you have questions, I am probably not the one to ask. I had it so you could view the full size originals, but I see that is now turned off. I will try to get that turned back on. Until then enjoy, I am happier with the quality now.

Chris

I like the new pics alot but I have a question, I went to right click and save the pics to my computer but it said I can't because the pics are copyrighted and protected by the owner, I was wondering if you didn't want use downloading the pics to our computer? Or that's just the default setting of the website. If you don't want us to have any pics I will go ahead and delete all of the ones I saved already.

I didn't realize it would not let you save them. I will check on that and see why. I don't care if you use them for your own personal use, and if anyone wants to use them for anything other than personal use, please just contact me.

I put my name, and copyright on each photo, but thats just so people would know where they came from.

Chris