Waffles

NJCroMag

Whatever is easiest to steal is the best kind!

PK, your 2 eggs over easy with sausage, rye toast and hash browns is one of my favorites. Ahh, dipping that rye in those runny eggs...try ordering rye in Texas though...I got a waitress fired (well I didn't but her boss decided that was her last mistake, she screwed up other things on our order too as well as others I guess) for not knowing and bringing out white bread. What's fvcked up is that they didn't even have rye!

Looking over the responses, I see there's not as much waffle love as I was hoping.

Anybody who didn't agree with my praise of the almighty waffle, please look over your responses again and modify them to make them more waffle-friendly.

Then re-post.

I thank you kindly in advance.

"Hmm...these 'waffles' are actually pretty good. What's in them?"

"They got waffle in 'em!"

"YOUR LYING!!!"

"These got peanuts and soap in 'em."

"I liiiiiiike to make waffles..."

A golden cookie (waffle?) to s/he who indentifies the quote set.

At the risk of sounding like a follower I have to agree with CroMag--love the waffle--not as my exclusive bfast food--but do love the waffle

May the Good Lord bestow all kinds of hardcore blessings upon you, my good man.

I'm not exclusive to the waffle, either. Oh, I've been known to slap some cream cheese onto a bagel from time to time, or even to prepare a high-protein shake for breakfast.

But, in the those times, after I've ingested, I say to myself:

"Shoulda had the waffle."

Yeah, but i gave specific reasons for lovong the waffle. Those little pocks fill up with butter and syrup and they also provide perfect airation for the full flavor of the waffle to come forth. It's all about the texture! Mmmmm. waffles.

So why do YOU like waffles CroMag? just because? You have a lot more praising to do here mister.

So why do YOU like waffles CroMag? just because? You have a lot more praising to do here mister.

The pockets are a big part of it. The syrup doesn't just run all over the place and pool up on the plate, like it does with the inferior waffle. Even when you start hacking away at the thing, only small amounts of syrup hit the plate. With other pockets intact, a lot of your syrup stays in place until activated (using a fork and knife in a cutting manner).

It's got solid construction, too. Pancake's floppy. French toast is pretty floppy, too. But you can play a game of ping-pong with a properly-constructed waffle in your hand. And you may even end up winning!

Also, it's good to have a little crunch in your breakfast. Now I'm not saying that a nice bowl of Cracklin' Oat Bran doesn't have crunch, but it lacks in taste.

Waffles have taste AND crunch. Plus you factor in butter and syrup and I think it's plan as day why I worship at the altar of the waffle.