Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I kept saying I was going until yesterday when my aunt told me it was the last day for the $1 sign up, $10 a month deal. Who can argue with that? I really wanna try yoga.

$10 a month! That is reallllllly good. You should definitely give yoga a try. It may take a few classes to get into it. (One of my friend said she was bored until about the 4th class in). I felt a lot better in general when I was doing yoga on a semi-regular basis. There are some good DVDs you can buy too. I like the DVDs with Rodney Yee, but it would be a good idea to go to a few classes before trying a DVD so you can make sure your poses are correct. I've pulled a few muscles/strained myself in the beginning when I was doing things incorrectly.

You're trying to delete me? What's goin on?! lol

Haha nooo, a little while ago I decided to delete people from my friends list on facebook that I haven't met in person and somehow you got past my deleting.

My camera isn't fancy at all. It's just so much better than my old camera so I am in awe of it. I have a Nikon Coolpix S550

$10 a month! That is reallllllly good. You should definitely give yoga a try. It may take a few classes to get into it. (One of my friend said she was bored until about the 4th class in). I felt a lot better in general when I was doing yoga on a semi-regular basis. There are some good DVDs you can buy too. I like the DVDs with Rodney Yee, but it would be a good idea to go to a few classes before trying a DVD so you can make sure your poses are correct. I've pulled a few muscles/strained myself in the beginning when I was doing things incorrectly.

Haha nooo, a little while ago I decided to delete people from my friends list on facebook that I haven't met in person and somehow you got past my deleting.

My camera isn't fancy at all. It's just so much better than my old camera so I am in awe of it. I have a Nikon Coolpix S550

Don't delete me! I am a gentleman and a scholar!

I kept saying I was going until yesterday when my aunt told me it was the last day for the $1 sign up, $10 a month deal. Who can argue with that? I really wanna try yoga.

Yoga is fantastic and extremely difficult at first. I met Dean Arsene in a class I took. Oh wait you probably don't know who that is... He plays for the Hershey Bears.

I wish I knew when the playoff schedule was... I wanna plan outing #2!!!!!

Yeah really... I told my cousin and he's down to go! :)

I wish I knew when the playoff schedule was... I wanna plan outing #2!!!!!

I need to know when I'm callin out of work for playoff games already.

I'd prefer not to have to call out, because money tends to be a good thing...but playoff hockey is a better thing...

Is it definately gonna be the first away game? 'cause that's probably gonna fall on a Monday or Tuesday.

Actually, come to think of it, Mondays & Tuesdays are pretty good for me...Mondays I'm at school til 7ish, and thats a five minute drive to the Sun...

I need to know when I'm callin out of work for playoff games already.

I'd prefer not to have to call out, because money tends to be a good thing...but playoff hockey is a better thing...

Is it definately gonna be the first away game? 'cause that's probably gonna fall on a Monday or Tuesday.

Actually, come to think of it, Mondays & Tuesdays are pretty good for me...Mondays I'm at school til 7ish, and thats a five minute drive to the Sun...

yea I would almost bet the first road playoff games will be mid week.

yea I would almost bet the first road playoff games will be mid week.

that only makes sense

unless we play the Penguins, then we'll likely be shoved down the world's throat by NBC

(personally this is why I'd rather play Carolina, no one will care about our series)

I had one of those dreams last night that when you wake up you think it's real for a minute and then are really disappointed that it's not.

Was the Stanley Cup involved?? B )

What was the dream about if you don't mind? Sounds like it was a good one?
Was the Stanley Cup involved?? B )

No, sadly. :( It was one of those dreams that doesn't really make sense for all of it to be going on at the same time, but I dreamt that my aunt apologized to my sister and me. That I got into school. My family bought a black labrador retriever and I was sort of dating that guy (not that guy who is a flyers fan) but the other one who basically ignored me at the bar last time I saw him. weird.