Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

So when are you coming up to sit with the cool people?? :P

:P Haha well I know for game 1 I'll be sitting downstairs in my dad's seats. Game 2 I might attempt to get $10 ($15??) dollar seats. (If they're doing that...) But I should come up to say hi. 209, right?

See LA, that's who's creepy, not the folks on here! :P

I am never going to hear the end of this. :P I don't think you guys are creepy.

(I wonder if that guy posts/reads here. If so, you sir are creepy! Sorry to say!)

Ps. I have a mini drama to share from the other night, but I'm too lazy to write it all down right now. It rivals college level drama, but a little more annoying.

Edited by LA03

I am never going to hear the end of this. I don't think you guys are creepy.

(I wonder if that guy posts/reads here. If so, you sir are creepy! Sorry to say!)

Ps. I have a mini drama to share the other night, but I'm too lazy to write it all down right now. It rivals college level drama, but a little more annoying.

Heh, well there was that one dude who made a post about you but the rest of us are normal! Besides, if anything were to happen (whatever that means) it probably would have by now.

Yes, don't deny us drama! NJDevs: We Know Drama.

:P Haha well I know for game 1 I'll be sitting downstairs in my dad's seats. Game 2 I might attempt to get $10 ($15??) dollar seats. (If they're doing that...) But I should come up to say hi. 209, right?

Ps. I have a mini drama to share from the other night, but I'm too lazy to write it all down right now. It rivals college level drama, but a little more annoying.

Yes maam... the 208 side... not the two-oh-ten side :P

Would be about time ya stepped up to the good seats!!! B )

CMONNNNNN DRAMA!!!!!!

Okay so I'm drunk and the Timonium Church needs some rules.

I think the set of bylaws is going to be based entirely on a sandwich system.

The tops of the sandwich hierarchy is of course a roast beef sandwich with provolone cheese and horseradish on a ciabatta roll. That is non-negotiable.

The lowest would probably be some BS effort of ham and cheese.

Okay so I'm drunk and the Timonium Church needs some rules.

I think the set of bylaws is going to be based entirely on a sandwich system.

The tops of the sandwich hierarchy is of course a roast beef sandwich with provolone cheese and horseradish on a ciabatta roll. That is non-negotiable.

The lowest would probably be some BS effort of ham and cheese.

Hmm.

How do you feel about frilly toothpicks?

oh, my b.

obviously B )

and like I keep saying... road game 1... sun tavern peoples!!!

(hell fvck it... let's watch all the road games there and own that damn place!!)

but if this meet-up at the Rock with all the cool people (a.k.a under 18) works out, we're so going to find you, crasher.

I'm scared not :P

you can sit at the bar under 21... you just only get to smell the lovely-scents of our drinks and not indulge :P

well then you order a beer, I'll order a coke, we switch, and then you order yourself another beer! Viola!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

1. I don't drink coke :P

2. I start ordering beers Cecilia is gonna look at me weird (she knows me too well)

3. When I walk in the bar a pitcher of Diet Coke and Water is INSTANTLY put in front of me upon saying hi!

nice try kid :lol:

So...where on this hierarchy does my favorite sub from Hershey's fall?

Its corned beef, turkey, swiss cheese, russian dressing, lettuce, tomato and its fvcking AMAZING.

Well I'm Italian so corned beef makes me cringe.

But Hershey's makes kick ass subs so this is a toughy.

Scott your BMT is on the list. All sandwiches are excepted. Put something on a bun and we will talk. That's my policy.

How about all 7 or so of us jump crash :P

Ha I'll definetly look for you, you deserve a high 5 for being the man. Trying to get tckets in 209 but ticketbastard keeps giving me 213. Plus I need to be by the loudmouths.

If you're gonna jump Crash you're gonna have to jump me too and that is just going to end in a very very sad day for you.

So...where on this hierarchy does my favorite sub from Hershey's fall?

Its corned beef, turkey, swiss cheese, russian dressing, lettuce, tomato and its fvcking AMAZING.

Sounds like the Dublin Decker at Scully's. Though I think they skip the lettuce and tomato.

Even though Jersey Mike's kinda skimps on the meat when compared to a real deli, their #13 is the best. Provolone, ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo, salami and pepperoni.

Well I'm Italian so corned beef makes me cringe.

I'm Irish so corned beef makes my mouth water. :evil:

However, regular roast beef is just as good. Garlic roast beef, even better.

It occurs to me that people who actually have ideas on what to do with the Church should be admins in the group, so I just made you and CRASHER admins.