Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Gotta agree with OT... attention issues ;)

You of all people know my attention issues. My specifications towards room temp have nothing to do with it. I'm not a clingy/cuddly person either. Personal space is best. :)

You of all people know my attention issues. My specifications towards room temp have nothing to do with it. I'm not a clingy/cuddly person either. Personal space is best. :)

nothing wrong with that either!

hey you can't sit next to me in the playoffs unless I say one bullet shaped comment aimed your way

just a rule :P

hey you can't sit next to me in the playoffs unless I say one bullet shaped comment aimed your way

just a rule :P

Cracking jokes on my Clarkson obsession is fine. :P You just get glared at lol

Ok, more train questions. How does the ticket vending machine work? Do you need a credit card?

I always thought you had to buy them in person, guess not.

Nah you can pay cash but if you don't pay the exact amount then instead of getting singles back they give you those dollar coins. So if your train ticket is like $11, don't pay with a 20 unless you want to be walking around with a ton of change.

Nah you can pay cash but if you don't pay the exact amount then instead of getting singles back they give you those dollar coins. So if your train ticket is like $11, don't pay with a 20 unless you want to be walking around with a ton of change.

Thank you and everybody who helped me! You won't be disapointed when you hear me yelling from 228!

I need an opinion on a sort of serious subject that I would rather not blabber about on the thread for anyone to read. (Unlike when I b*tch about other sutff like guy issues. haha. Which, that reminds me I have not updated you guys on flyers boy haha) I just need an opinion of someone who doesn't know the people I'm talking about so if anyone would be so kind to listen/give an opinion I would appreciate it. I'll PM you about it.

Edited by LA03

Because then she'd look ridiculous...oh wait.

:giggle:

LA03 :unsure:

I think sammy is your man! where is allybelle? did the "other sedin" steal her away --- or is it me who's been gone too long?

that hangman on the iphone ap is sort of hot -- check out his arms even...I think I'm really glad he's got the bag over his head!

I think sammy is your man! where is allybelle? did the "other sedin" steal her away --- or is it me who's been gone too long?

She's too busy posting upskirt pics on facebook :P

:giggle:

It's not about me really. It's more about me making a decision to help out a friend. It's one of those instances where I'm not sure if I'm overreacting or if I'm overstepping boundaries.

It's not about me really. It's more about me making a decision to help out a friend. It's one of those instances where I'm not sure if I'm overreacting or if I'm overstepping boundaries.

:blink:

those are ALWAYS trouble

without knowing a damn thing the best thing you can do is just back off and run away... unless it directly affects you, then it just gets ugly

:blink:

those are ALWAYS trouble

without knowing a damn thing the best thing you can do is just back off and run away... unless it directly affects you, then it just gets ugly

Ugh, it's really a tough decision this whole thing. It doesn't directly affect me at all, but I am worried about my friend. I know if I say something though she may be so angry she may never speak to me again. BUT if I don't say anything and something bad happens I will feel so guilty.

Ugh, it's really a tough decision this whole thing. It doesn't directly affect me at all, but I am worried about my friend. I know if I say something though she may be so angry she may never speak to me again. BUT if I don't say anything and something bad happens I will feel so guilty.

If it doesn't affect your well being or day in and day out life you gotta let her make the mistake

I only say this on the vaguery of info I have here... but it sounds like sometimes you gotta let them fall down the steps by themselves ya know??

that hangman on the iphone ap is sort of hot -- check out his arms even...I think I'm really glad he's got the bag over his head!

Sure, PM me. I'll give you my opinion.

Wow PK, you went and perved up your iPhone.

The Clarkson look a like came into day and made my day 10 times better. :boogie:

Oh and hell yeah... there's a carnival up the block tonight. Cheesesteaks and zeppoli for meeee!

The Clarkson look a like came into day and made my day 10 times better. :boogie:

Oh and hell yeah... there's a carnival up the block tonight. Cheesesteaks and zeppoli for meeee!

Zeppoli are only acceptable when dipped in budweiser now :P