Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Thanks, mister. Before the game, the line was horrific, so I spoke to a manager about getting my White authentic jersey stitched into a Langs. She said she'd have all the information ready and would just need me to pay, so I could go down at the intermission. After going down the spiral-ly stairs near the PNC tower, she met me at the bottom, had some lady "sign" the back of my ticket, and had me pay for the jersey. But other than that, dickinabox, thanks for your input.

A defensive youngin!!!! Did I call you a liar or blast you? No, calm down dude.

Just pointed out from my experiences they don't let you down there. Obviously they could have made special concessions for you.

You should have poked your head in upstairs though, we were out there at all the intermissions it was fun.

Idk, you had to be all smart-assy about it: therefore "disproving my alibi"... they did it for me because I was going to give them 65 bucks and another 12 for shipping and all they had to do was punch a couple of numbers and take down my credit card number.

Well don't get pissy with me, I'm one of the people NOT giving you a hard time constantly. You should know me better than that.

It's 70 degrees out! I gotta find my flippie floppies. lol

Are you on a boat?

Idk, you had to be all smart-assy about it: therefore "disproving my alibi"... they did it for me because I was going to give them 65 bucks and another 12 for shipping and all they had to do was punch a couple of numbers and take down my credit card number.

Oh, come off it. All you do is get "smart-assy" on people, and now you can't take it when someone else throws it back on you. Lame.

The meet-up was a good time yesterday. Too bad they lost, but on the upside at least we'll get to see the Devils close out the series at home now.

It was nice seeing you again (and remembering who you are now).

Come to Roselle Park tomorrow night to the Sun Tavern for the game!

Your credit card number or your old man's? :giggle:

To be quite honest, I did that so he didn't have to deal with it. He sent me, oh... 15 to 20 pm's asking me to PM others to stop bashing him in 'his own threads', so I went ahead and created my own.

Sorry, dude, but you can't say that you made a thread about bashing someone out of the goodness of your heart.