Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I found the best way to get over yesterday was simply to make a group of arrogant little sh!t children's day just as miserable B )

damn I feel better after reclaiming MY rink!!!!

Ah another NJDevs couple...congrats!

Thanks everybody! We were wondering if there had been others... oh well we win anyway haha.

And for your viewing pleasure... here's the conversation I just had with Scott on Facebook:

Andrew

there ya go. i had a lovely night as well

09:32Scott

good

damn I loved being heckled by those little snots... I so elevated

09:32Andrew

fvck kids lol

09:33Scott

oh I did

09:34Andrew

thats gross

09:34Scott

ah it was worth it!

09:34Andrew

re-read the last few messages and tell me how that sounds to u hahaha

09:35Scott

I know how it sounds B )

09:36Andrew

haha as long as you're okay with it

09:37Scott

yeah, when was I to give a fvck what people thought anyway??

especially angry negro ushers with delusions of grandeur?

09:37Andrew

okay... are you getting the fact that you just openly admitted that you fvck kids?

09:38Scott

yes

and are you getting the fact that I said I don't care?

09:38Andrew

just making sure haha. this is a shocking revalation

besides if you're going to do THAT might as well retell the hockey story anyway :P

so I get to our hockey rink at 6:05... and OH NO... there's some little sh!ts playing a baseball game on our rink and there's a MASSIVE hole in the net Mike uses... so I'm REALLY pissed... I walk around I ask all the parents if they are responsible for these kids and I get.. no.. no... nope... .fvck... alright let's try this the right way... I ask them nicely... we can only play here can you move your game elsewhere, we would like to have our rink... they get snotty and go NO... and get pissy... you know the state I am in now.... I tell them, if you don't get off the rink I'm gonna call the cops and tell them what you did to the net, this is your only chance to go now...

the lil snotbuckets are like... he's full of sh!t and decide to do a sit in at center court... so... 411... Milburn PD, I tell them there's some kids trashing the net there.... ok.... 25 minutes later... the cop comes... the kids sh!t THEIR PANTS... oh no officer we didn't do anything (to be honest they probably didn't... I DIDN'T CARE... I ask nice once and then I launch a TORNADO on you).. so the cop pulls me aside for a statement and then them... I kinda tell him sorry for the bullsh!t but it had to be done... he kinda gets it now... he goes back to them and tells them no charges will be pressed if they leave the courts when we come by... and that was sorta that

so now the kids are PISSED... so they take to heckling me the whole game long... which as you know... only makes me better :-)

each time I'd stop and they'd yell HEY BRODEUR or cheer a goal or boo me whatever... I am just BASKING in this now... cause I KNOW I infuriated them and they think this is gonna get back at me... ask Rob or Paul... sh!t eating grin on my face.. I LOVE THIS... this is the greatest thing I ever did

I have to admit being this level of galactic a$$hole and having those lil turds mad enough to heckle me for two hours... elevated my game and I had the damn time of my life out there!!! :evil:

Good for ya's both (as obvious as it was anyway :P)

I'm gonna miss Jamie's complicated status that always gave me a chuckle though!

Yeahhhh obvious sure... don't steal our thunder alright.

And yes, that was pretty damn funny.

What's Brooks Brothers (rather, where are they/how expensive are they)? I was gonna go to Sims because it was the first place I thought of. I guess TV advertising really does have an effect on consumer behavior.

Hm well I usually get suits at the Short Hills Mall at Dolce... There's a Brooks Brothers there too.

You can find a Brooks Brothers in the Elizabeth Outlet Mall as well.

Here's their site

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/?CMP=KNC-R4S023216785

Hm well I usually get suits at the Short Hills Mall at Dolce... There's a Brooks Brothers there too.

You can find a Brooks Brothers in the Elizabeth Outlet Mall as well.

Here's their site

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/?CMP=KNC-R4S023216785

No time for Short Hills or Elizabeth, but thanks for the info...got work tonight at 3, class/final in the morning then interview at 3 tomorrow, so I gotta get something done in the next two hours. I might just head to Woodbridge Mall early and wind up overpaying. I don't really care right now anyway, I'm doing the mexican hat dance on the inside right now.

They were playing baseball? On a Hockey Rink? What, were the two baseball fields in the same park full?

Actually it looked to me like some crazy variation of baseball involving lacrosse sticks and whipping a tennis ball at the batter's face before he gets to first base.