Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

So this is interesting... I'm at work (real estate if you all remember) and I have a break and was fiddling around with my tax assessors program... and I found where Parise and Zajac live in West Orange and where Sutter's house still is (Montclair)... all condos. Gives me addresses, tax info, everything you could possibly want. haha. I wonder what towns the other players live in, this is crazy... thank god I'm not a crazy stalker.

I belive that Clemmers and Salvador live in Westfield, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Yeah but you figure at least Marty would have his house unlisted.

It's listed under Brodeur, Martin.

Rolston has the largest and most expensive house on the team by the way... followed by Marty and surprisingly Zubrus in third place.

Rolston's kid was playing on the same team as my little cousin's this past weekend...my aunt texted me it in excitement.

im guessing it doesnt get to 116 very often in jersey either ;)

oh and i plan to be in Jersey soon :D

No but we have to deal with the fvcking humidity... I'd take a dry 116 over a humid 95 any day.

And you should come to Jersey! Its not the wasteland everyone makes it out to be. I intend to go down under....one day.

No but we have to deal with the fvcking humidity... I'd take a dry 116 over a humid 95 any day.

And you should come to Jersey! Its not the wasteland everyone makes it out to be. I intend to go down under....one day.

up until 12 months ago, i lived in Queensland, northern australia. im fine with 95 and humidity :)

id rather that then 116 and dry.

oh and i will. ive slowly been making friends there, and hope to make more, so i can get shown good pubs to watch hockey at :D

The thing that is most surprising is that you can access it so easily. And all of the players have houses under their own names. The only ones I couldn't find are David Clarkson... he used to live in an apartment with Janssen but there's no record of where he is now, and Oduya.

You're just saying that so I don't run off. :P Just kidding... kidding. I would never. I swear.

I'm not kidding you know what I'm going to say to him next time we see him. lol

Yes yes, the same thing my family told you. "You better hope Clarkson stays with his girlfriend." Nothing like reassuring the fact or giving him threats... hahaa.

So this is interesting... I'm at work (real estate if you all remember) and I have a break and was fiddling around with my tax assessors program... and I found where Parise and Zajac live in West Orange and where Sutter's house still is (Montclair)... all condos. Gives me addresses, tax info, everything you could possibly want. haha. I wonder what towns the other players live in, this is crazy... thank god I'm not a crazy stalker.

Parise lives in West Orange? Ahh so close yet so far. ;) I bet Sutter will get good $ for that condo/apt/house in Montclair.

I know that Gionta lives in Roseland, but I only know this because when he bought his house it was posted under the real estate section of the town paper and my parents like to read up on that stuff to see how much houses are going for in our area.

Edited by LA03

Parise lives in West Orange? Ahh so close yet so far. ;) I bet Sutter will get good $ for that condo/apt/house in Montclair.

hahahaa West Orange is a 15-20 minute drive from here on a good day. Plus the doctor that I work for lives in that area. I wonder if she's close to them. Hmm.....

Oh, I think I do :uni:

I've wanted to put pads on and hit someone since...oh, mid-May.

Oh man I can't wait to put that fullback on his ass in the trenches and blow the play up. This weekend we are going to a 7v7 tourney and it just makes me me to clock some of these guys over the middle. I love playing the run a lot more though.

I just finished reading Angela's Ashes. Good book. Anyone else ever read it?

Nope, but I'm always looking for a good book. Just finished The Joke's Over by Ralph Steadman, myself. Decent book. I'm somewhat of a Hunter S. Thompson junkie, so to read about the man, not the myth, from the point of view of his long-time associate was cool. Just started Timequake by Kurt Vonnegut. Vonnegut is the man, and Kilgore Trout is my hero, even if he is fictional.

They've obviously made their decision. Only one spot was open!

Until he punches his first time card, nothing is over. No offense PK, but Mr. PK is goin' down faster than Lindros crossing the blue line with his head down!

Such a friggen bad charlie horse in my leg(s). I went to get up from the couch to pack the car and head to the rink for my game and I found myself rolling on the ground grabbing my leg with my brother laughing thinking I was kidding. :lol: Then I told my dog to "GET THE fvck AWAY FROM ME" and I think he figured out something was wrong. My God, I've been getting those all the time lately. It feels like your leg is going to explode. I guess football all week along with lifting and having hockey games Tuesday and Thursday, today was the breaking point. I've been eating a lot of bananas cause I have something important with football tomorow. Also I am sure trying to gain weight isn't easy on my legs either. So, no hockey tonight :(

I scratched my glasses that I only wear for distance. It had to happen at home cause I don't bring them to school. Does anybody know a good way to fill a scratch from stuff at home?