Revitalization Around The Rock

The Rock 07

Right across from that little bridge that goes into Hartison by Red Bull Arena.

Nice pics Newarkdevil!

Sweet. Id love to see revitalization around the red bull stadium pick up. So much land there. One day we can see an awesome stretch of property from the stadium to the rock!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AND FINALLY

Courtyard by Marriott at the Prudential Center

Groundbreaking Ceremony

11am- Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Corner of Broad Street and Lafayette Street, Newark, NJ

March 25, 2011

Tucker Development Corporation, the City of Newark and Brick City Development Corporation Proudly Present: Courtyard by Marriott Groundbreaking Ceremony

Joined by Mayor Cory Booker and the Municipal Council of the City

of Newark, a groundbreaking ceremony will be held to celebrate the addition of Courtyard by Marriott to the Newark business community.

Courtyard by Marriott at the Prudential Center will consist of a 150-room Courtyard by Marriott with approximately 14,000 square feet of ground floor retail space located at the intersection of Broad Street and Lafayette Street in downtown Newark, N.J.

Kiyana Stansbury

Brick City Development Corporation

Forward email

This email was sent to dczerniawski@gardensavingsfcu.com by stansburyk@bcdcnewark.org |

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Brick City Development Corporation | 744 Broad Street | Suite 1110 | Newark | NJ | 07102

So I posted the link about Dinosaur BBQ coming to Newark...but what is really cool is they are taking two of the floors of the first building on Market st when you are coming from Mulberry on the left hand side....for you Geography nerds that's the Northeast corner of market and mulberry.

Wish I could make the hotel ground breaking.. I wonder if visiting teams will stay there?

Unless there's a predicted storm of epic fierceness, there's no way visitng teams will stay there. Players want to stay in Manhattan. Also, as nice as this hotel sounds, players usually stay in higher caliber ones.

Hopefully this hotel is a good, affordable alternative for visiting fans

So I posted the link about Dinosaur BBQ coming to Newark...but what is really cool is they are taking two of the floors of the first building on Market st when you are coming from Mulberry on the left hand side....for you Geography nerds that's the Northeast corner of market and mulberry.

Um, not to nitpick, but wouldn't that be the Southwest corner? The Northeast corner is the Gateway Complex. From the looks of it they'll be the first storefront on Market Street next to Championship Plaza. You'll be able to eat ribs and admire the gigantic tinfoil hockey player.

Unless there's a predicted storm of epic fierceness, there's no way visitng teams will stay there. Players want to stay in Manhattan. Also, as nice as this hotel sounds, players usually stay in higher caliber ones.

Hopefully this hotel is a good, affordable alternative for visiting fans

I know the Rangers have stayed at the Hilton Gateway before, and maybe a couple other teams.

I know the Rangers have stayed at the Hilton Gateway before, and maybe a couple other teams.

I think the Rangers have because they all pretty much live in Manahttan and want to get the players in a road-game mentality (similar to the devs getting a hotel on the island for games)

Um, not to nitpick, but wouldn't that be the Southwest corner? The Northeast corner is the Gateway Complex. From the looks of it they'll be the first storefront on Market Street next to Championship Plaza. You'll be able to eat ribs and admire the gigantic tinfoil hockey player.

Ya I was trying to indicate it as in the block being mullberry, market, edison and broad the way the city does. No biggie...I have some pics to post...

here is some of Edison Ale

Ealehouse2.jpg

Ealehouse1.jpg

Here is loft 47

Lounge47-1.jpg

Lounge47-2.jpg

Edited by newarkdev01