GDT: Carolina @ NEW JERSEY - 2/18/08 1 p.m

eaglejelly

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i found the program on downloads.com but now it wont let me contact the server.

Since it looks like your work blocked the downloads.com website but still gives you permission to download certain things, I uploaded the sopcast installer to mediafire, so hopefully you can still download it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?djfmft2h2yc

Just go to the link above and see if you can download the installer. I downloaded it right off the sopcast site so it is the real thing. Hopefully this helps.

Edit: Maybe since mediafire is a different download service than download.com, you might still be able to download off mediafire.

Edited by devils26

Since it looks like your work blocked the downloads.com website but still gives you permission to download certain things, I uploaded the sopcast installer to mediafire, so hopefully you can still download it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?djfmft2h2yc

Just go to the link above and see if you can download the installer. I downloaded it right off the sopcast site so it is the real thing. Hopefully this helps.

Edit: Maybe since mediafire is a different download service than download.com, you might still be able to download off mediafire.

Yes I was able to download and it was the latest version. But it stills can not connect to the server. Thanks for trying though I greatly appreciate it! I'll just have to listen to this one.

Yes I was able to download and it was the latest version. But it stills can not connect to the server. Thanks for trying though I greatly appreciate it! I'll just have to listen to this one.

I realize that you may not want to experiment with anything else, but maybe if you change the port that sopcast uses you may be able to fix the error you were having. To do this, open up sopcast, at the bottom of the window click options, then on the window that opens click on the myServer option in the left pane. Try a few different port numbers in the option box that appears, and maybe you can get it to work. If you know of any ports that are definitely open try those in the option box. Sorry for the lengthy suggestion, and I understand if you don't want to try this, but I'm just trying to help a fellow Devils fan as best I can. :)

Thank you !

(I was not sure)

No problem. :)