What Current Devils Player's Jersey Do You Own?

Cracker5

What Current Devils Player's Jersey Do You Own?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What Current Devils Player's Jersey Do You Own?

• Arron Asham
    • Martin Brodeur
    • Sheldon Brookbank
    • Sergei Brylin
    • David Clarkson
    • Patrik Elias
    • Brian Gionta
    • Andy Greene
    • Jamie Langenbrunner
    • John Madden
    • Paul Martin
    • Mike Mottau
    • Johnny Oduya
    • Jay Pandolfo
    • Zach Parise
    • Rod Pelley
    • Karel Rachunek
    • Michael Rupp
    • Vitaly Vishnevski
    • Kevin Weekes
    • Colin White
    • Travis Zajac
    • Danius Zubrus
    • Cam Janssen

SEE POLL--

I'm sure many posters here have more than one active player's jersey. If so, post your favorite jersey out of them or the one you wear most often.

I have two current Devils jerseys: Marty and Whitey. I've got to say, as much as I love Broduer (has to be my favorite player--has to), I just see his jersey way too much at Devils games. That's why I voted for my Whitey jersey, my favorite player other then Marty.

Edited by Cracker5

I voted Paul Martin since I wear it more but I also have a Brodeur jersey.

btw I have been to every home game and I haven't seen any of these jerseys...

Asham

Brookbank

Greene

Mottau

Pelley

Rachunek

Weekes

Zubrus

Believe it or not I have seen a Big Vish jersey but I think if anyone votes for those above they have to take a picture to prove it haha. I am kinda surprised I have never seen a Zubrus jersey.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Asham

Brookbank

Greene

Mottau

Pelley

Rachunek

Weekes

Zubrus

Believe it or not I have seen a Big Vish jersey but I think if anyone votes for those above they have to take a picture to prove it haha. I am kinda surprised I have never seen a Zubrus jersey.

i saw a zubrus monday against the canes. I have Brodeur, Elias, Parise, and Blomez

I've seen the same guy with an Asham jersey twice.

As for me, I have a Brodeur but its a size too big so when I wear it I have to wear a sweatshirt underneath it. Most of the time I just wear a plain red jersey that I have had for the past 8 years. (It went from being mega huge, to almost too small lol)

If I had the money I would get a Langenbrunner with a C on it.

Asham

Brookbank

Greene

Mottau

Pelley

Rachunek

Weekes

Zubrus

I have seen Vishnevski, Greene, Mottau and Zubrus Devils jerseys around the Rock.

Elias is the only current Devil I have. He was named captain right around the time I got my first paycheck from my first real job out of college, so I immediately ordered one up. Even put the 25th anny patch on it. It's kinda fitting now, considering that 25th anny season was the only season he wore the C.

I've also got a Stevens (with the 2000 Finals patch on it, the year he won the Conn Smythe) and, of course, a Daneyko (with the 2003 patch, his last season).

Asham

Brookbank

Greene

Mottau

Pelley

Rachunek

Weekes

Zubrus

I've seen Asham, Greene, Pelley, and Zubrus...and I see a Weekes one at the store in the Gateway Complex, but I've never actually seen anyone wearing it at games...

I have a Zubrus Team Russia jersey I've worn to 2 games this year, and I'm thinking about ordering up a Zubrus white Devils jersey sometime in the near future. Currently the only Devils jersey I have is Parise.

So you have a jersey, that Zubrus played the one and only time as a GUEST for Russian team in World Cup. And that was with a guarantee, that he would be able to play for his National Lithuanian team. Because World Cup is not an IIHF tournament,so Zubrus didn't lost an opportunity to play for Lithuania. So your jersey is very unique,but it also can misinform people about Zubie's nationality. I would be much happier ,that somebody would sit in the arena with Zubie's Lithuanian jersey,but it's almost impossible, unless some lithuanian guy would be there

So you have a jersey, that Zubrus played the one and only time as a GUEST for Russian team in World Cup. And that was with a guarantee, that he would be able to play for his National Lithuanian team. Because World Cup is not an IIHF tournament,so Zubrus didn't lost an opportunity to play for Lithuania. So your jersey is very unique,but it also can misinform people about Zubie's nationality. I would be much happier ,that somebody would sit in the arena with Zubie's Lithuanian jersey,but it's almost impossible, unless some lithuanian guy would be there

I agree fully. It didn't cost me much, though. But yeah... if I could find a Zubrus Lithuania jersey I'd be all over it.

I have Elias, Pandolfo and Oduya. I just ordered a Brodeur off ebay for like $40 but that isn't in my closet just yet. I voted for Oduya since that is my newest one and the one I have worn the most this year. I think my last game of the season in Montreal I will go back to Pandolfo for some good luck.

I own 9 different Brodeurs. One road and home new style Devils, a white X-Mas tree old style, St. Hyacinthe Laser (QMJHL) and five different NHL All-Star. The new syle ones are autographed as is the Laser one I had him sign in Calgary in 2003. I also own one a Colin White game used white from the 2003-04 season with Meigray paperwork as well as a Travis Zajac gamer coming from this season. Now I need to buy some cases to display them...ouch! :rolleyes: