HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Steven M.

Hey all!! IT'S MY BDAY!! (well for 1 more hour anyway) ... 18 years of life woohoooooo!!

but anyway.... my wonderful girlfriend got me tix for her and I to tomorrow nights game!! I haven't been to the Rock yet this season and I've been dying to go so this is gonna be awesome! so onto my question...

I live in Toms River... what is the easiest way of getting there? I was thinking of taking the train, it's only a 2 block walk from Penn station right? What station should I drive to though?

Haha you're 18 and your gonna break up with that girlfriend before you turn 18 1/2 unless you knock her up then you're proper fvcked.

Happy birthday ya scamp!

Also you're best bet might be Trenton, hop a train to NK from there.

Lol, I've been with her for nearly a year now, I forsee no reason why we will breakup in the near future but as with anything in life you never know, but that's kind of unrelated to my question anyway. I would think there are closer stations to Toms River then one in Trenton??

I live in TR too. I take the train in. It's way better then driving all the way up there. You can get on at Pt. Pleasant station. That is a long ass ride though. I like to get on in Red Bank. The train ride isn't as long. And the drive to Red Bank isn't that bad either. Here's the train schedule:

link

Lol, I've been with her for nearly a year now, I forsee no reason why we will breakup in the near future but as with anything in life you never know, but that's kind of unrelated to my question anyway. I would think there are closer stations to Toms River then one in Trenton??
Edited by njdevil26

I live in the Beachwood area and have gone through a few different stations including Long Branch, a few more up north and Hazlet....I found Hazlet to be the easiest....not only is the drive not that far but the ride isn't bad either...and regardless of some might think of the area, I went on a Friday or Saturday night and there wasn't any congestion at the station...anyway it's exit 117 off the parkway....

I live in the Beachwood area and have gone through a few different stations including Long Branch, a few more up north and Hazlet....I found Hazlet to be the easiest....not only is the drive not that far but the ride isn't bad either...and regardless of some might think of the area, I went on a Friday or Saturday night and there wasn't any congestion at the station...anyway it's exit 117 off the parkway....

Happy Birthday and get Winnipeg drunk at the game..then you only have to worry about the ride there because the way back will include strip bars, peeing in ditches and waking up cradling a half eaten subway sub in your arms....

Happy birthday and enjoy the game.

Lol, sorry everyone, kinda fell asleep last night and after i posted my first reply. We decided on driving up to the Red Bank station. It'd be easier then the Bay Head station because then wed have to transfer at Long Branch, etc. etc. Leaving now to go grab a bite to eat before the game, hope everyone else who may be going has fun! Go Devs!!