I'm hungover......

annabelle

..and it hurts

discuss....

:)

Well I feel kind of bad because I went on a date to a hockey game and of course where there's me and hockey, beer is sure to follow and so is drinking at a pub across from the arena afterwards. And he only had one drink at the bar after and sipped doctor pepper at the game..LAME!

This guy apparently knows EVERYTHING about hockey, which was really annoying.

I'm an amazing second date...

Edited by annabelle

Tavern United is the ONLY option after a Moose game, it's merely a 1 minute crawl from the entrance across the street...

I had a few drinks before he picked me up...

And yes I should have taken aspirin and maybe drank some water because i woke up today and water never tasted so good:)

]

Well I feel kind of bad because I went on a date to a hockey game and of course where there's me and hockey, beer is sure to follow and so is drinking at a pub across from the arena afterwards. And he only had one drink at the bar after and sipped doctor pepper at the game..LAME!

Yes, he's lame because he didn't have any drinks...:P No seriously he's lame BECAUSE

1. I got the tickets (ok i get them for free but whatever) and when it came time to pay for parking he just looks at me and is like, "sooo it's 5 bucks...and when i gave him a 20 he tried telling parking lot guy that he could keep the change, and was SERIOUS about that..

2. We're watching the game and he just kept picking at one of my friends game..which is fine but then every comment he's like, "ohh he should have shot instead of passed that..i know when I lit up camp 7 years ago..." Yeah he lit up UNiversity Hockey camp so awesome that he didn't make the team? Anyhow, I finally had enough and just said, "yeah that's why you're playing pro hockey right now..."he didn't have much to say about that..

3. Standing in the LONG ass line waiting for drinks he would be like, "ohh I'll be right back" and not return until it was time to order

4. one sentence that pissed me off which he said everytime i went to the bathroom (i go once at every intermission).."you're going to the bathroom AGAIN????!!"

Yes, he's lame because he didn't have any drinks...:P No seriously he's lame BECAUSE

1. I got the tickets (ok i get them for free but whatever) and when it came time to pay for parking he just looks at me and is like, "sooo it's 5 bucks...and when i gave him a 20 he tried telling parking lot guy that he could keep the change, and was SERIOUS about that..

2. We're watching the game and he just kept picking at one of my friends game..which is fine but then every comment he's like, "ohh he should have shot instead of passed that..i know when I lit up camp 7 years ago..." Yeah he lit up UNiversity Hockey camp so awesome that he didn't make the team? Anyhow, I finally had enough and just said, "yeah that's why you're playing pro hockey right now..."he didn't have much to say about that..

3. Standing in the LONG ass line waiting for drinks he would be like, "ohh I'll be right back" and not return until it was time to order

4. one sentence that pissed me off which he said everytime i went to the bathroom (i go once at every intermission).."you're going to the bathroom AGAIN????!!"

Woah time to dump that guy like a bad habbit.

:kill:

Did you make him pick up ANYTHING? When he said "soooo it's 5 bucks" I'd look around the cup holders dash and glove compartment saying - "oh...sooo... where's your wallet?"

:noclue: I was raised to never pay for sh!te -- I was one of THOSE girls. I'd offer to pick up a tip or to buy one round - but none of this going dutch sh!t if it was DATE.

Tavern United is the ONLY option after a Moose game, it's merely a 1 minute crawl from the entrance across the street...

I had a few drinks before he picked me up...

And yes I should have taken aspirin and maybe drank some water because i woke up today and water never tasted so good:)

]

I agree! We are going to see the Marlies / Moose this Saturday....hoping Clemmer plays the pipes for the Marlies! We will get "pre-loaded" at the Tavern and stumble across the street for a nice visit to the luxery box and it's $10.00 beers...ugh.....oh, well the tickets were free....

PK I wasn't raised to pay for anything either, not in a bad way..but my Dad is very oldschool POlish and the way he thinks is that the man pays for the date, opens doors, walks you to your door, walks on the side of the sidewalk that is closer to the street..etc...I should have totally dug in his cupholders in the truck..LOL!

Ahh brodeurrocks, I have tickets for this game and can't go because i work till 8, i mean i will be downtown right after work but I don't think going to a game looking all health care aided out would look so hot..:( I would def come join you for some drinks at the Tavern nthough..:( Have fun at the game, hopefully you win the car!

Whoa, whoa...

Since when have there been hockey rinks in Winnepeg????!!!!!

Haha, kidding, kidding!