Brodeur goes over the hill

SC Devs Fan

:blink:

Awkward.....um....go devils?

At least we can all agree on that right?

Hello?

Anyone?

Yes...thanks for putting things back on track! Now, let's all chill out with a nice big cold glass of :koolaid: . :gd:

<prods SD with a stick>

Weekes will play against the Rangers :)

No seriously...arguing over whether he *should* or *shouldn't* is one thing, but when Sutter has already said Marty's playing both games , it's a little silly to insist he's not playing.

And I agree - it's the Rangers. Like Dryden always played against the Bruins and in any game against 'premier' competition. Broduer will play against the Rangers in a bid to get a win. That's pretty much that.

:soap: Ok Ill end this now. Youre right, we are all devils fans here and are sounding like a bunch of girlie man rangers fans.... Im not trying to bash or argue with you. Im entitled to my opinion just as much as you are. I just dont like being shot down on this or any board for that matter when I state my opinion which I agree we are all entitled to. If Brodeur plays great, if Weekes plays and Brodeur rests, even better (AGAIN my Opinion). Just dont go around bullying people and repeating yourself that BRODEUR IS GONNA PLAY, BRODEUR IS GONNA PLAY. Its just not necessary. Thanks and LETS GO DEVILS :burn:

A game against your first round opponent, or even any possible playoff opponent, is NOT meaningless.

Remember when the Giants were "crazy" for playing their starters in a meaningless game?

Or even when the Devils played the Panthers the last game of the season and went on to whoop them in the first round?

Plus, its the Rags.

Thank you 731! Finally something logical said :) Forget SatansDevils, he is so PRO BRODEUR it is not even funny.. :blahblah: Im not trying to bash him or Brodeur, but hes seriously getting upset at the thought of Weekes playing a home game, let alone against the Rags is mentioned. Ok it is announced the Brodeur is playing the last two games, but nothing is ever DEFINATE. Just get over it. What are you going to say on here if Weekes indeed does play sunday, the final, most likely meaningless game?

He's going to say the same thing he said when he was 100% sure Gomez wouldn't sign with the Rangers because it was announced that he would never sign with them.

Just for clarification, where did you hear or read that? Source?

The clarification was the Sutter interview on the radio after the win with Boston that Sutter said Brodeur would start the last two games of the season. ;)

Maybe he'll disappear for six months again. B )

No maybe he won't since he won't be going back to Italy to see some of his family.

Didn't know you had to have no life and be on a message board for 12 months a year. ;)

Just like you were trying to help out by saying Gomez would never sign with the Rangers, right?

Yeah especially when you keep hearing he was going to be closer to home and possibly sign out West somewhere. Apparenty I wasn't the only one here that thought he was going to go play closer to his family out West somewhere.

Just didn't think that was going to ever happen and didn't think Gomez would stick it to Lou like he did by going to the NYR. So shoot me for hearing and thinking this wouldn't happen. Time to let some things go here guys.

Heh, I wasnt aware of the Gomez comment/claim he made, but give him a break. Knowing the DEvils, Brodeur and Sutter, he will most likely play the last two games. Like it or not, for better or worse, Rangers or not, we will just have to wait and see. We should be worrying about the task at hand and that is destroying the Flyers tonight 7 - Nothing :) Marty needs a shut out win tonight and who better to do it against then the stumbling Flyers? :) Lets go DEVILS! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

The clarification was the Sutter interview on the radio after the win with Boston that Sutter said Brodeur would start the last two games of the season. ;)

No maybe he won't since he won't be going back to Italy to see some of his family.

Didn't know you had to have no life and be on a message board for 12 months a year. ;)

Edited by BlizzardCyclone

Heh, I wasnt aware of the Gomez comment/claim he made, but give him a break. Knowing the DEvils, Brodeur and Sutter, he will most likely play the last two games. Like it or not, for better or worse, Rangers or not, we will just have to wait and see. We should be worrying about the task at hand and that is destroying the Flyers tonight 7 - Nothing :) Marty needs a shut out win tonight and who better to do it against then the stumbling Flyers? :) Lets go DEVILS! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

That was before the season began and Gomez was a UFA and lots of rumors were going on that he was going to go out West somewhere to be closer to his family so they can watch him play. Just didn't think he would go to the NYR. Overwith now and Gomez is a NYR and also dead to me. :)

I agree the Devils need to beat up the Flyers tonight and hope the Flyers do not play dirty (yea riight) tonight. brodeur is long overdue for a SO but with our defense I don't think he'll get one. Devils just need to win period and clinch the 4th seed in the EC. :evil:

Edited by SatansDevils

Nothing to say and obviously you do not know how important it is to Brodeur to play against the NYR. For Brodeur it is logical to him and maybe not you. Nothing to get over and not upset over anything here. Obviously you are new here and I am not Pro-Brodeur. I was just trying to say that Brodeur will play the last two games of the season PERIOD! But you and some others still have this idea that Weekes is going to play when he IS NOT. Any game vs. the NYR has meaning to Brodeur, the players and the fans! If it was another team out of the division then I would say rest Brodeur but it is the NYR.

By any strange reason Brodeur gets kidnapped or something else and Weekes starts I will be first to say something and apologize here like I have always done in the past. You wouldn't know that because you are a newbie here. So forget you.

Carry on and think Weekes will play.

So NVM and continue to think that Weekes will play vs. the NYR when the Devils are 0-4-3 this season vs. them.

Let me begin by defending SD and saying from previous experience; HE ALWAYS MEANS WELL!

Sometimes his writing posts seem to suggest ABSOLUTES, but I think thats just the way he expresses himself.

HAving said that, its hockey so anything can happen. Sutter is a coach, so he can make a last minute decision. If Marty gets sick twith the flu ommorow, things could change. So nothing is "written in stone". But based on previous info its logical to EXPECT Brodeur until we hear differently - but again ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

The other thing that bothers me is the "post count issue" - I don't think that anyone's opinion is more or less of a value becuase their post count title says "GM" or "Rookie Devil" - everyone is entitled to express and defend their opinion. Someone who replies to every single post on this board isn't necessarily more knowledgible than someone else....

We all love our team!

Edited by DevilinLA