Sunday...

Matteau#32

Bottom line. Do you want a game 7 to be in the Garden or the Rock?

I say, the ROCK!!!

GO DEVILS!!!

I'd rather the Devs lose Sunday and let the Rangirls think they are gonna cruise through the first round............then beat 'em.

And shut their a-hole fans up. Especially that Steve Sommers jagoff.

Not to put the cart before the horse, but if the Rangers win in regulation tomorrow, the series will start thursday as the Knicks play at home wednesday night. They also play at home Friday night, so we'd be looking at a Thursday-Saturday start most likely. If the Devs get the 4th seed, only Knick game that might impact is next monday. Doesn't seem like there is anything scheduled at New Brendan Byrne that would impact the schedule regardless of who has home-ice.

Good post there Rangerfans and happen to agree with you.

Any one of those games this season between the NYR and the Devils could have gone either way but the Devils had no luck where the NYR had all the luck. Some of the NYR players know this as well as they did say it in some articles this season like Gomez and Lundqvist. They know this is going to be a tough series and it will be a tight series just like every game this season was.

I am just hoping the luck has ran out for the NYR and it is the Devils turn now.

Throw away what has happened in the regular season. Today is really the first game of the playoffs for both teams and when the playoffs actually begins everyone starts at 0-0 and it is totally a different animal in the playoffs.