OOT Scoreboard 4-22 (SC Playoffs - Round 1 - Game 7.)

SatansDevils

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I thought, cool. Like I said before I see the Rangers and Penguins dueling it out in the Semis. Caps/Pens would have been sexy, though.

Yeah I was hoping for the Capitals to play the Penguins. AO vs. Crosby. I am sure Bettman is not happy now.

Pittsburgh is going to destroy the NYR and Montreal will destroy the Flyers. I have to go with Montreal because of the lesser of two evils that I hate both teams. Pittsburgh is the only EC team I like that is left.

No, you're just a traitor and infidel. LOL. JK

For some reason I do want to see the Flyers face the Rangers.

God forbid! I don't want to see either team in the ECF! I am sure us Devils fans will have to hear next season that both the NYR and the Flyers made it to the second round where the Devils did not. :argh:

CGY 0

SJS 0

12:58 1st

LETS GO SHARKS!!! :evil:

I wouldn't be surprised if Bettman was calling the refs on the carpet right now for ruining the NHL's dream matchup! :lol: Of course if it was a Devil pushing the player into Huet the goal would have been instantly disallowed :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone's going to destroy each other SD. Well it's possible Montreal could beat the Flyers in 5, depending on how much the Flyers are allowed to run Price :P

But the Rangers are just too good to get demolished by anyone, plus they caught a break in that they're playing a team just as rusty as them. I do think the Penguins will win but the Rangers have a major advantage in net with Lundqvist's pads > Fleury.

Yeah I was hoping for the Capitals to play the Penguins. AO vs. Crosby. I am sure Bettman is not happy now.

Pittsburgh is going to destroy the NYR and Montreal will destroy the Flyers. I have to go with Montreal because of the lesser of two evils that I hate both teams. Pittsburgh is the only EC team I like that is left.

But Montreal barely squeaked by the Bruins. How can you expect them to destroy the Flyers?

I wouldn't be surprised if Bettman was calling the refs on the carpet right now for ruining the NHL's dream matchup! :lol: Of course if it was a Devil pushing the player into Huet the goal would have been instantly disallowed :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone's going to destroy each other SD. Well it's possible Montreal could beat the Flyers in 5, depending on how much the Flyers are allowed to run Price :P

But the Rangers are just too good to get demolished by anyone, plus they caught a break in that they're playing a team just as rusty as them. I do think the Penguins will win but the Rangers have a major advantage in net with Lundqvist's pads > Fleury.

Yeah I guess. You do make a few good points there. :P Montreal should win in 5 or 6 games. Possibly Pittsburgh wins in 6 or 7 games. I do hope Pittsburgh wins in 5 games. :evil:

But Montreal barely squeaked by the Bruins. How can you expect them to destroy the Flyers?

Its all about matchups. Montreal has played well vs. Philadelphia all season. Montreal will burn the city down if they win Round 2. :lol:

Sharks Joe Thornton scores PPG and it is 1-0 over the Flames in the 1st Period. :boogie: CMON SHARKS!!!

CGY 0

SJS 1

8:35 1ST

2-2 SJ/Flamers in the 2nd

Roenick scores his 2nd of the game on a pp, 3-2 sharks

4-2 Sharks and Kipper suck gets the pull

Cujo just let in one..

5-2 San Jose..woot!!!

He was probably thinking that Cujo could put them back in it, like he did the other night when they were down 3 and came back to win after Cujo went in?

What the fvck was Keenan thinking pulling Kipper? He had already faced 30 shots in the second period, he wasn't playing poorly. 4-2 there is plenty of time to come up. Then Cujo comes in and let's a backbreaking goal in on the first shot.

Mindgames on the other 18 guys. Real bad time to do that.

He was probably thinking that Cujo could put them back in it, like he did the other night when they were down 3 and came back to win after Cujo went in?

There is a difference between giving up by 3 goals on 5 shots in the first period of game 3 and giving up 4 goals on 30 shots in game 7. Kipper was keeping them in the game. Plus putting in a goalie cold in game 7 is risky if he fails in game 3 there is still another game in game 7 there is not.

Or maybe he realizes that the Flames suck and it's irrelevant who's in nets..

Flames score, 5-3 Lames

oh wait, under review...

its a goal

Edited by annabelle

awesome, buh-bye Kipper suck!!!

Go Sj next round, boo stars

I dunno if this was mentioned but tonight Keenan made histiry for being the coach with the most game 7's in history..:)