EURO 2008

eaglejelly

Turkey wins! their 3rd come back win. crazy stuff.

This sets up a mouthwatering game between the Germans and Turks, maybe Germany will let the Turks score first :whistling: But I don't think so.

The experience of Germany will pull them through, it'll be a tight game, but I'm rooting the Germany :boogie:

I wonder if Frings will be fit to play ?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the officiating was deplorable in the first half, Spain could be up 4-0, they should have had 4 pks.

Italy is collapsing around Buffon, I think they are going to try and score on a counter-attack, Spain totally dominated the first half, I expect Italy to win this game, they'll nick one in the second half. I hope I'm wrong.

If this was a boxing match, the fight would have been stopped, the Italians must play better in the second half if they want to advance, moreover, if they play like this against Russia/Germany/Turkey, they'll get slaughtered.

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap

Ugh, France or Italy. Its like picking your poison. I knew Italy would best this one though.

They dont have a chance against Spain though.

Yup, they didnt have a chance. :boogie:

Spain wins the game 4-2 on penalty kicks. Spain's goalie really stepped up and made two big saves to eliminate Italy.

Totally stunned to see that in the PK. :puke: Italy blew that PK there and they played a pretty good game on the defensive side as they were missing some players including Pirlo which hurt them. I really though Italy would take the PK here but choked and Spain goalie stepped up and he and Spain is moving on to play Russia in the semifinals. :evilcry: Have to tip my hat off to Sapin here as they pulled off the upset here in the PK where they always use to lose. Good luck to them as they are going to need it vs. Russia even though they beat them already. Spain is the only Group winner to advance in the semifinals. For Italy they have to be scratching their heads on those PK there. Just not good and blew the game. Good luck to the rest of the teams here. I do think Germany will win it all now. Sigh.

Excellent choice! Germany%20Smilie2.gif

I was sure Italy was going to win the PKs, it would have been typical for both teams. I was wrong and the Spanish have finally gotten their Italian monkey off of their back

Yeah right with you there but Italy blew the PK. Hey it was about time I guess they finally beat Italy. :P