Devils YouTube Thread

DaneykoIsGod

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I guess technically this is off topic since these videos aren't on YouTube, but I highly recommend NJD TV (on devils.nhl.com under Multimedia). Nice collection of new and old clips. One of my favorites is if you click the topic Devils Classics on the left and then on the right click on Scotty Stevens fan chant (there's no direct link for it, unfortunately)... None of the clips on YouTube do the fans' moving "thank you" justice.

One of my favorites is if you click the topic Devils Classics on the left and then on the right click on Scotty Stevens fan chant (there's no direct link for it, unfortunately)... None of the clips on YouTube do the fans' moving "thank you" justice.

My buddy and I started that "SCOTTY STEVENS" chant toward the end of his speech. Right at the start of the chant, you can see him look up to our corner (218). What an awesome night. :koolaid::koolaid::koolaid::koolaid:

I guess technically this is off topic since these videos aren't on YouTube, but I highly recommend NJD TV (on devils.nhl.com under Multimedia). Nice collection of new and old clips. One of my favorites is if you click the topic Devils Classics on the left and then on the right click on Scotty Stevens fan chant (there's no direct link for it, unfortunately)... None of the clips on YouTube do the fans' moving "thank you" justice.

That was pretty cool. Just goes to show how great it can sound when most of the fans chant in unison.

As Doc was calling the never-ending offensive pressure leading up to Gionta's goal tonight, it kind of reminded me of a

Dave Andreychuk scored almost 10 years ago as far as the flurry of chances and the somewhat similar drama in the call, though Andreychuk's was much more dramatic and intense. Watch the whole clip for footage of Ron Hextall sulking at the end. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are There Devils vs Rangers playoff highlights up on youtube? Because that was so great whe nthe Devils swept the Rangers..that was a mgical team that year...too bad they didnt win the cup

you're McKay4429061?

YOU ARE GOD

Lol, thanks, I wouldn't go that far, but I appreciate the compliment!

Are There Devils vs Rangers playoff highlights up on youtube? Because that was so great whe nthe Devils swept the Rangers..that was a mgical team that year...too bad they didnt win the cup

I remember seeing them up, but I don't remember who had them, sadly. Hopefully the account is still around

• 2 months later...

Hey, just wanted to share with ya's a little regular season highlight video, set to the Yanni pregame music! I'd been wanting to do this for awhile, including before this current season, but wasn't able to til now. Also make sure you click the little "HD" icon to get the better quality. Enjoy!

Edited by ClarkyDano23

Hey, just wanted to share with ya's a little regular season highlight video, set to the Yanni pregame music! I'd been wanting to do this for awhile, including before this current season, but wasn't able to til now. Also make sure you click the little "HD" icon to get the better quality. Enjoy!

sick as usual!