The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

For now, Meigray is saying discount only applies to one purchase.

If there's something else you wanted but didn't put it in your first order, let me know and maybe I can get it for you.

Huh? They said in the flyer that it didn't matter if you bought 1 jersey or 100 it was 50% off. :noclue:

Maybe he meant one order, not one item.

Huh? They said in the flyer that it didn't matter if you bought 1 jersey or 100 it was 50% off. :noclue:

yeah that was very tricky. I thought you could order multiple times. Maybe they will let you add onto an order if it was just 1 item.

Welcome to yet another MGG sale where the terms are slightly jaded lol.

If it was one order per FB customer, the terms should have stated that. However, I think they are doing it for organization reasons in trying to keep all the orders into one to make it easier on themselves in terms of shipping and payments.

Yeah that probably is why they are doing it. I have Dave calling me back about trying to add 1 item to my Martin jersey. Fingers crossed....

Awesome deal. I wonder if there were any Lags C's on the site at the begging of the day. I think there also was a Parise playoffs from last season.

PS: I just realized that the Oduya jersey I got today was the one in which he scored the end to end goal against carolina last season!

Awesome deal. I wonder if there were any Lags C's on the site at the begging of the day. I think there also was a Parise playoffs from last season.

PS: I just realized that the Oduya jersey I got today was the one in which he scored the end to end goal against carolina last season!

Almost positive there were no Lags this morning. Wish Elias wasn't so much! Oh well.

Don't even mention that team, lol.

Seriously though, very cool!

Doug, i was just thinking, imagine if we knew we were both into this stuff when i sat next to you in 216? Holy crap, lol.

I really got to see if i can buy those seats back from my friend for 09-10. It'll be good times.

That would be sweet! Also my buddy Tyler who sits there is into it.

Try for them next year. You never know.

Nice! I was able to add on the Turner Stevenson skates! Now I have his game worn jersey, gloves, stick, goal puck against the Rangers and skates!!

fvck!

Ugh. I figured i spent enough this last week, why not just go for "broke"? I was going to buy the the 87-88 Perry Anderson when i go to MGG to pick up my stuff from today's sale. i tried to talk the consignor down on it a bit, but i found a photomatch for it and said, ah why not i'll give him the full price.

Well, guess who got it? Yep. Him again. As always.

Funny part was i wondered why it was still there when this person collects 87-88's. Turns out MGG didn't call him about it and he only knew it was there by today's facebook sale.

Sorry to hear that. They did put up the 91-92 Troy Mallette jersey. In fact I looked at it when I was there a few weeks ago. I put it down quickly as I was blinded by the light of the Souray Devils jersey :dance:

The one great thing is that when you miss something, it's not the end. There's always other chances at other things! Everything happens for a reason.

I tried to haggle w/the PA owner and it cost me. Next time i find an 87-88, i'll be sure not to hesitate. At least i kept the Dano out of the wrong hands.

I guess it wouldn't bother me so much if anyone but this individual (and our favorite "cop") got the PA. I get annoyed at people who have to obsessively buy up certain jerseys like they have some type of entitlement towards them and feel they have to let you know of that every chance they get. Even worse when those people have a money tree growing in their yard.

See maybe the PA wasn't ment to be then. Bigger and better things around the corner. From all the talk it seems like there are a lot of "children" in this hobby. But such is life, you need to make it happy for yourself. People who act that way probably aren't truly happy. Karma is a you know what.....

I know that I am grateful for everyday and everything. May not be the best of times but it can always be worse.

Those people who take things for granted will pay in the end.

I for one am going to bed. This day was a great one, talking jerseys and waking up to a fantastic Meigray sale. (Yay for my Paul Martin jersey and Turner Stevenson skates). WHo knows what tomorrow may bring.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.