The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

I leave this board alone for like a week and a half because of personal issues and what the hell! As far as the Clarkson #48, Jason from MeiGrey just called me last Monday after I emailed him about the jersey to see if I could get the price down some and I told him I was gonna call him this Friday when I knew where I stood financially. AND section227, I never got an email from you? Where did you send it? Here or my personal email? I never recieved anything.

Ahhhh sadness. :evilcry: There goes my sweater for next season.

ARGH! I sent it using the "send message" function!

Cupcake,

The new owner of the Clarkson is on here, perhap you could talk to him. Maybe a deal could be worked out... I'm sorry I told you "don't worry, it's been on the site forever, it will be there next week..." :doh1: I had no idea they would do that and I think MeiGray should've told you that there was a sale to be announced next week when you called. I feel bad like it is my fault.

Thanks to Mike Martin who actually called me about the sale or I wouldn't have known. I left for the weekend only to return to the sale. It was disappointing to see that despite all they had, nothing said, BUY ME when I first looked at the sight. Then I looked again today and did the worst thing possible: I bought a Brodeur.

Thanks to Mike Martin who actually called me about the sale or I wouldn't have known. I left for the weekend only to return to the sale. It was disappointing to see that despite all they had, nothing said, BUY ME when I first looked at the sight. Then I looked again today and did the worst thing possible: I bought a Brodeur.

Seriously??????

WOW!!!!

Congrats? If you don't have to sell your car!

WOW! Congrats bro!!! That is awesome. Which one did you get?

Cupcake,

The new owner of the Clarkson is on here, perhap you could talk to him. Maybe a deal could be worked out... I'm sorry I told you "don't worry, it's been on the site forever, it will be there next week..." :doh1: I had no idea they would do that and I think MeiGray should've told you that there was a sale to be announced next week when you called. I feel bad like it is my fault.

NO I know that. When I spoke with Jason on the phone even he had the impression it wasn't going anywhere because it's been there for so long, it's just not policy to hold on to it unless I handed over my credit card, which wasn't going to happen because it wasn't backed with at least the first payment. I was to call this week to give him my info once I had those things in order. I can't complain, it wasn't on hold so. OH well. I'm just extremely extremely disappointed because I had my heart set on it. :noclue: What are ya gonna do though.

Edited by 3CUPSN9

Dude I am going to live vicariously through you!!!

Dude I am going to live vicariously through you!!!

Now I feel bad for joking...

I'm only kidding... I couldn't resist... Don't hate me. I wanted to joke that you guys could all by raffle tickets at $500 each to "rent" it for a month... Again, only kiddin'... you guys jumped on this faster than I anticipated... We should've gone in on a Brodeur though.

Seriously, as of right now I didn't get a thing. I feel kinda' bad... I will never joke like that again... I stopped because I got a message from Cupcake and when I returned there were already firve responses to my post... Again, I'm sorry for joking.

Edited by Chorske17

I'm only kidding... I couldn't resist... Don't hate me. I wanted to joke that you guys could all by raffle tickets at $500 each to "rent" it for a month... Again, only kiddin'... you guys jumped on this faster than I anticipated... We should've gone in on a Brodeur though.

Seriously, as of right now I didn't get a thing. I feel kinda' bad... I will never joke like that again... I stopped because I got a message from Cupcake and when I returned there were already firve responses to my post... Again, I'm sorry for joking.

Edited by 3CUPSN9

Oh man! That's just mean.

Cupcake my apologies the message didn't go through. Not the first time I've erred using this site, so I assume I navigated away before it was sent or something. Had the best intent - sorry!

Oh man! That's just mean.

I only wanted to joke because I didn't hear a peep from any of you guys why I was away about the sale. My stomach was in knots when Mike Martin called me because I knew deep down: Whatever I really wanted was gone. My pessimism was correct.

Can we make sure that each of us is aware of such a sale next time? I promise to contact you guys if anyone appears gone for a significant amount of time.

Andrew, Ken, Mike, and Jordan all have my number. If anyone else ever wants to chat or have it, let me know.

If you ask anyone here, they'll tell you i'm not the type to rip things out of anyone's hands for my own personal benefit.

Ken is the worst at ripping people off actually. I like to call him names like "BOB DODGE JR" and my personal favourite "DARTH SUCKY GOALIE". The man is evil!!! :P

PS KEN do you have that "ADDRESS" for me? I'm sure "MASTER BLASTER" showing up on the doorstep would be a hoot. (inside joke)

Edited by Chorske17

I only wanted to joke because I didn't hear a peep from any of you guys why I was away about the sale. My stomach was in knots when Mike Martin called me because I knew deep down: Whatever I really wanted was gone. My pessimism was correct.

Can we make sure that each of us is aware of such a sale next time? I promise to contact you guys if anyone appears gone for a significant amount of time.

Andrew, Ken, Mike, and Jordan all have my number. If anyone else ever wants to chat or have it, let me know.

Sorry Matt, and a very fair point - email me your number and I'll make sure to get in touch next time. :(

All,

I currently have 4GB worth of photos with about 2.5 Gigs worth of them being Devils. I have no idea how to transfer the files without a laptop or flash drive to each of you at the expo or draft day... Any ideas?

Ken,

I'm bad, I know. It will probably never happen, but I can laugh myself to tears thinking about it. It is almost as much fun as the most famous Eiseman quote, "about as significant as water in a pool" Oh, how I cried my arse off laughing...

PS Holy cow are we all on here right now?

Just to clarify about the photos... they are photomatching quality and printable to at least 8 x 10.

Paul,

You have a PM!

I decided not to buy anything in the sale. I was just very close to picking up a jersey a few minutes ago, but decided to put my money aside and send the final payment in for my grail:

2490947070103186979S600x600Q85.jpg

2063805760103186979S600x600Q85.jpg

I already have it photo matched to multiple shots!

I decided not to buy anything in the sale. I was just very close to picking up a jersey a few minutes ago, but decided to put my money aside and send the final payment in for my grail:

2490947070103186979S600x600Q85.jpg

2063805760103186979S600x600Q85.jpg

I already have it photo matched to multiple shots!

Very nice jersey! Congrats on the grail

LOL no worries. Good joke!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.