Brodeur makes change to familiar mask design

BCdevil

Also that fan mockup of the logo on the chin looks great. And it looks like a quick photoshop job simply overlapping the paint underneath. Huh.

Granted, that photoshop job is not perfect but it took about 3 minutes. I am not sure that it took Denis Brodeur Jr. much longer to come up with his prototype.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can wear Golden Palace.com on his helmet for all I care if he keeps playing like that :P

It's funny how Marty got bagged on for being above the team and yet he came into camp in the best shape he's been in for years. Tonight proved pizza boy doesn't need 8-10 games to work off the rust this year.

Check out the Vezina tribute to Marty on that site... really makes me feel spoiled to have him playing for us all these years. As long as he continues to do that for us who really gives a sh!t what he has on the front of his helmet. Like I said I hate change but hes earned the right to do it.

Never saw him kiss the initials of his kids on the back of his helmet before a game, thought that was a nice touch.